**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI faster in 17.2 Update

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
If an opponent is attacking my block and throws a medium-ending combo, I should be able to immediately strike back, but since the update the AI recovers so quickly that it has both evaded and parried my attack. I noticed this in all modes. Please fix this.

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    We been waiting for this to be fix for a few months now
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    There not going to fix it. People have been complaining for a long time about things like this and each month it gets worse. Best advice anyone can give is to change your play style. I see it like this.... Less people are spending on crystals now that they have seen what drop rates are so kabam jacks up the ai little by little to where its very noticeable like now to increase there sales on potions and boosts.

Adapt to the AI's evolving tendencies. Intercepting is not as reliable as it once was, it's often safer to take blocked hits until you bait a heavy attack. AI is now able to parry and evade attacks after finishing full combos (e.g., LLLL, MLLLL, MLLLM), so use immediate counter attacks sparingly. AI is also now able to parry within half a second after evading attacks, so look for better openings to attack like after heavy attacks and special attacks.

Posting video evidence of these things has had no impact on them being changed. It's best to adjust your style of playing to avoid these things.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Why “should” you be able to attack!?

Kabam are allowed to make the AI more difficult otherwise what’s the point?

• Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★

First, I have never had this issue before, although others are claiming otherwise. It seems like a change to me with this update.

Second, I’m not debating what Kabam is allowed to do. But never has any player been able to do a full 5-hit combo into an aggressive AI’s block and been able to dodge back before it strikes back. Why should AI have a gameplay ability that players can’t?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Agree 100%, just be up front with the community when changes are made.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    This exact thread pops up after every single update