**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1st 6*.....

Was Iron Fist.

It could have been worse right?

Comments

• Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    Terrible. Sorry bud.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled storm and beast as 6*. I have both duped as 5* lol. 1/3 of my 5* and 6* roster is mutant
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Black bolt
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Deadpool xforce😭😭😭
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Kingpin
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I got granola
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    What a problem to have, I don't even have 1 shard lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I got cable 2 days ago.
    I wasn't particularly happy about it but I don't have him as 5* and I've played about with him and he's ok I guess and he gets MODOK off my profile picture.
    Bored of looking at ol' spud head
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Lady Thor :(
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Nebula :smile:
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    WW2, definitely solid.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Nebula which has a lot of utility
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nebula, fun to play but no utility really.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Cap.

2nd 6* coming next week!
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    YJ, not the best, but he helped me finish exploring act 5
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Beast then DD, now debating over filling an arena team w/ another basic or go for a featured.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★

Can use in aq,aw, questing and special events. Poison and bleed immune with shock damage
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Deadpool X-Froce and BB. for my 2 6*. I don't think you could possibly get any worst. Both are terrible.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    RULK!!! yay and Loki..... meh

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Deadpool X-Froce and BB. for my 2 6*. I don't think you could possibly get any worst. Both are terrible.

I got DpX and King Groot. Wanna trade?
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Karnak, definitely great now with the true strike buff
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »

Can use in aq,aw, questing and special events. Poison and bleed immune with shock damage

Nebula sucks. Her regen never triggers. And the shock damage you take so much blocking damage or spend the whole fight trying to intercept just to reach the l2 without parrying. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I despise nebula. If her regen would actually trigger occasionally, that would at least be something. I go through entire aq without getting even one regen from her. Mine is a 4* r5 sig 99
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    My first was Loki. I was extremely happy with that. But going for features from now on
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I got granola

Didn’t even know granola was in the crystal!

I pulled Nebula and she’s been an All Star, helping me get through Act5 which I finished 100% last night.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »

Nebula sucks. Her regen never triggers. And the shock damage you take so much blocking damage or spend the whole fight trying to intercept just to reach the l2 without parrying. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I despise nebula. If her regen would actually trigger occasionally, that would at least be something. I go through entire aq without getting even one regen from her. Mine is a 4* r5 sig 99

Wasn’t a fan of her when I tried using her duped 4*, but her 6* has been one shotting uncollected sabretooth, Bishop and sentinels for me. Also, I almost solo’d 5.4.6 Ultron with her. I’m a believer now.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I pulled DPX, I think he's a tad worse, at least with IF you do actual damage... plus he can increase critical rate from critical hits, only a few champs can do that. Still Kabam should make the crystal at least worth all of the effort we put into getting the shards rather than filling it with garbage.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Yeah...it took me 4 months to get my 1st. How are you guys getting enough shards to open a 2nd 6*?