**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old Man logan

Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Old Man logan 55 votes

Is he trash
27%
RB6942LeNoirFaineantHeartlessSpity68FallencircusSpeedbumpKlastershtormLimitless216CodornasGodby_Arkin_666HzoriAv3to_TheHoodedDormammuMaldroit2WRIR 15 votes
He is decent
47%
MegaSkater67bloodyCainbuffajrMonkey17288Jwallace25Vladislas22MagrailothosCosmic_Ray13ChillAnonymous346CliffordcanBaseballguy711AhitlawCassyCrimsontide1616shchong2iloveyouall2DRTORicemanJNuclear 26 votes
He is amazing
5%
DarkestDestroyerSpurgeon14Elitehunter 3 votes
With a small buff he could be God
20%
Alfa_PigeonHaji_SaabSaiyanDarkrider05ImranvinniegainzRiggs_97Tropical_ChrisPeterQuillLordAn00busArs12 11 votes

Comments

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Is he trash
    I really hope OML gets a rework.. I think what would be nice would be if he could get his charges by hitting combos and having a better signature ability. I think he could use a burst of healing like he showed healing within Hulk's stomach after being eaten, and maybe we could give him unstoppable when he converts enough passifist charges.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    He is decent
    His berserk damage can be really nice, but his regen is kinda trash and he has no utility.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Cats73 wrote: »
    His berserk damage can be really nice, but his regen is kinda trash and he has no utility.

Good for long fights though.
    Anyway,Why are people discussing about him now?He's my 2nd favourite.But,didn't he come out a year ago?Why again Now?
    Best mutant in the game no question

Even the worst mutant is decent,Damn.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Is he trash
    he really needs a buff
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He is decent
    His damage is pretty good but other than that he needs a fix
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    He is decent
    His constant regen is very handy for long fight, don't need to pray for regen to proc like X23. His regen is not as much as few others, but still dependable. On the other hand, his SP2 can hit like a truck. He is not the best, but he is still a decent middle of the class. If he is luck to get some boost, he maybe able to move up the ladder a bit.

p/s: Too bad MCoC didn't take the opportunity to buff OML when he died in the Logan movie. Would be a nice gesture to pay OML a little respect (for the movie only, of course).
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    He is decent
    He's decent. I don't see why his fairly weak Sig doesn't give him even one or two Pacifism charges at the beginning of the fight; the way Groot and Red Hulk get charges for their abilities. That would make a difference without making him overpowered.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    He is decent
    I love my 5/50 Logan, he’s incredibly useful despite what people might say about him. He has high burst damage from berserk and that regen is a lot better than you think. At rank 5 with salve and recovery I get around 4.5k health per minute which is roughly a third of your health. Over a few AQ fights you could easily go from almost nothing to full again. It’s also permanent which makes it reliable. He’s useful for bleed nodes because he shrugs it 85% faster and heals back up, pierces 100% armour on sp1 for big damage with berserk, lots of bleed if you know how to use his sp2. That’s where his sig comes in which certainly isn’t weak imo. More pacifism=more bleeds and a greater chance at getting more bleeds. A common misconception is you have to get hit to build up pacifism, this isn’t true. You simply bait a few specials as each one gives him another charge, each time you drop 10% health he will gain another too. I frequently have 6 or more stacks of bleed on a sp2 and combined the damage can be quite impressive. Overall I think he’s a great champ, main weakness is mystics in war but for AQ he’ll serve you well. Act 5 he’s been good in too.bv6jeanqwfnm.jpeg
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    He is decent
    He's ok for map 5 or below AQ as a lane clearer. Nothing special but doesn't suck
  • McocBladeMcocBlade Posts: 13
    synergy with sabretooth makes him amazing
    One more buff to OML,And he can be God Tier