**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is banned in UAE (gulf) after the update? [Under Investigation]

Comments

• KisHinKisHin Posts: 55
    Why did I even bother
    The old update was atleast giving me 1 hour game play at good times! dwccy2xoh3hv.png
  • Banner31Banner31 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious i really had high hopes that this issue would have been addressed along with the new update. Unfortunately its even worse than before. I had to switch on both my Wifi and Data and hope i do not get kicked out of fights cause of the network issue. Agreed @ShaGaGy @Clinton2111
  • Doomdreamer_30Doomdreamer_30 Posts: 5
    Game is working fine for me after the update so far so good ...
    Kabam answer to me just now is just to wait for a fix and the time frame for the fix is non existent!!!
    Long story short we either wait and keep fingers cross we get a fix soon otherwise leave they can’t be bothered as they were bothered with T mobile users
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    @WhiteBishop, you are correct when you mentioned:

“YOUR APP SEEMS TO HAVE A MINIMUM SPEED SET FOR A PROPER CONNECTION.”

I have a 20Mbps speed at home and it just drops connectivity of the game. Tested the game in the office and it worked flawlessly! No drops in connectivity! Tested the game in the mall(free wifi), it worked perfectly! Office speed it more than double my speed at home and mall connections are at a high speed due to huge number of users!

@Kabam Zibiit can you please confirm this? So that, at least, we(players) can do something about it if Kabam has no immediate solution in our case!
  • RoonKhanRoonKhan Posts: 40
    edited March 2018
    @mavis_elay what we can do? we can stay office all day and night and never come back home? definitely there is some compatibility issue of mcoc with Internet connection type and please consider it was totally fine before the update, so there must be some parameters that have changed with the new update ,those need to be identified and fixed otherwise this issue will happen even for different region and kabam can't just keep the game for one city or country
    I know UAE is a big market and very rich players
    I wish and hope kabam fixes the issue ASAP
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    guys if you use cellular data after the update the game will work.. I don't usually have cellular data but I guess as long as kabam is not fixing it .. but I hope they do fix it
    my internet speed is also 20 Mbps .. and on wifi its not working but 4G cellular data its working !
    maybe this will help you In your further investigation @Kabam Zibiit
    @ShaGaGy the cellular data way was working for me as well for sometime but then that also started acting up

Wish kabam would do something or atleast guide us instead of just washing their hands clean and blaming the telco

20mbps connection is fast enough and good
    @KisHin well if they didn't fix it soon then at least we have a thread to hang out in when the game is not working thanks to @RoonKhan
    :smile:
    May be we can start a new alliance “Connection affected group” and whole alliance doesn’t show up in aw attack phase LOL
  • Khanz007Khanz007 Posts: 6
    I searched the whole web, no where it states that MCOC is banned in UAE!
  • Khanz007Khanz007 Posts: 6
    I started Chaos Rift using 10K of my Chaos Crystal and was not able to plan even a single match, losing all the crystals.. that’s frustrating!
    Sometimes it’s working on mobile data but need to restart several times
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    @mavis_elay I noticed that as well and even mention it in the forum and to ziibit when he messaged me. I haven't got a reply from them yet on anything on that matter

@KisHin good to see they have at least responded to you and hoping to see a solution for this soon.
  • Come on its been over a month haven't been able to run MODOK more than twice (luckily) when I used to do all events when blackpanther was on.
    This is seriously unacceptable can you just work a fix already, it is slowing down our progress dramatically and pissing off our alliance for not joining for long hours.
    Even changed my line picture to (DISCONNECTED) because this is my MCOC life for the past month.
    @KisHin thats an auto reply ! hahaha no one cares about us :(
    @Kabam Zibiit so you are not gonna do anything about it ? just let it be ?
    its working on 4G now but still not on wifi !
    @ShaGaGy hopefully not bro
    Hoping for the best
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    lol i came here thinking of there is a fix but no ...kabam do u really care for the players or return me back all the money i have invested in this game....can't keep waiting just to logon into the game
  • Hey everyone, we hear your concerns and we're continuing to look into this. We'll continue updating everyone as new information becomes available.
    Finally !!! There is hope !! We believe in you guys .. please dont let us down .. i know we are not the majority but we really love this game

Thanks in advance @Kabam Zibiit
  • K24K24K24K24 Posts: 13
    Getting tired of losing wars and being “inactive” because the server doesn’t want us to connect, the game has been updated over 3 times and under maintenance several times but this one issue hasn’t been fixed? Might as well uninstall the game cause it’s just being a waste of space on the phone which says “can’t connect to server”
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    Does anyone felt an improvement in connectivity after last nights emergency maintenance?
    @mavis_elay the game improved with the cellular connection but still bad with wifi
    Anyone of you guys using DU network and facing issue or is everyone on Etisalat and only facing issues
    @Kabam Zibiit wht exactly is the work of a moderator and wht do u think u are doing??? just keeping the forum to the bare minimum threads or actually trying to get a resolution...or do u feel other's are fools to read ur copy paste answers to each post...
    lol thts all u can do @Kabam Zibiit block people from creating comments haha
    @Aftab_sid its not just our bug they are dealing with ... im pretty sure they have a list of bugs that need to be resolved. @Kabam Zibiit at least replied to our problem rather than ignoring it. and he said they are working on it and we have to wait.... it is very annoying bug to not be able to play but still we have to respect the work they are doing for others and not only for us ... im still waiting on this issue to be resolved and I hope it does soon because I dont like wasting money on cellular data plan to play my favorite game.

Also Zibiit, if you have any updates about this issue with us please do share. I tried to contact the support but they reply back with automated response which is very irritating.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You folks in UAE are still hanging in there? Your persistence and resilience, as well as your loyalty towards MCoC will certainly touch Kabam right at its heart, and will be repaid with bug-free game and plenty of awesome compensation! Keep waiting and the woe will be over soon. Afterall, this is Kabam we are talking about ;-)
This discussion has been closed.