**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

REALLY, have all champs become Indestructible or Endure ???

What is with this constant 1% health remaning on champs.
I start getting this "bug" more and more often, on all game zones (pvp, quests, aq)..
If you put a bleed/poison/shock/incinerate/ whatever on him it "magicaly" ends when health reaches 1%, at wich moment it becomes more active and gives you a 5 combo or at least few punches.
It works also with SP 1/ sp2/sp3. I had a Rhino, gave him sp2 with gwenpool (had around 30% health), guess what? It remained with 1% health after the sp2.
Also works with simple hits. 4% health, 2 punches and it remained with 1%.
Is starting to be really frustrating,
PLS FIX IT !!!
P.S. is not just my account, many memebers of my ally have same problem.
3wpqk7p7dcj3.png
d4ska6jm1wcu.png
gd76kna2gi87.png
13dwinynd4mx.png
enpiltxvuxhq.png

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    P.S. is not just my account

Well you're right about that part anyway, because it's not your account, it's your imagination.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    I attribute that to a combination of damage scaling, rounding, and cpu-space parameters put in to make the game a little more fun. Ending with approx 1% health across champs on both sides with varying attack and health and modifiers under varying conditions (1 bleed , 5 poisons, etc.) is unlikely to be random when it happens so often. I don’t think it’s sinister, just something to keep you on your toes.
    Watch your fights and see how many hit the 1% after what would be the coup de grace. It’s a lot. Why doesn’t 2% or 3% occur a noticeable number of times after the coup de grace?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Glad to know it is a repeated pattern with others. Never had so many opponents stop bleeding, burning, or being shocked at exactly 1 percent health. Or so many that, following a 3rd power up attack survive with exactly 1 percent health. Definitely happening over and over again...
  • Limitless216Limitless216 Posts: 62
    Been sharing screenshots with the alliance for months. Somehow attack just decreases on final hit even with Assassin mastery and Elektra.

My theory has been that it's in the code. Not special ability status but more like the Outlast buff.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I've never seen this. I'd need proof of that to be certain, because I've never once seen my damage decrease on purpose to throw them at 1%. This sounds like mad conspiracy theory stuff.
  • Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    Can i load videos here to show you how they bleed until 1%? I dont have one yet but is just a matter of fighting and recording...
    Btw, what is your deal telling me is in my imagination after i bring proves? You work for kabam or what?
    Is not like the first time they make a "small mistake". You telling me the block in the middle of a sp2 is also in my imagination and not happened to any of you...
    And if is a cap roundup...why my champ dosent stop bleeding at 1%?...
    YoMoves wrote: »
    I've never seen this. I'd need proof of that to be certain, because I've never once seen my damage decrease on purpose to throw them at 1%. This sounds like mad conspiracy theory stuff.
    Never? It’s not a stupid blatant ham-sized thumb stopping the roulette wheel cheat. Just unlikely to be so frequent randomly with so many variables at play. With/without Assassin, with/without courage, with/without deep wounds, with/without suicides. There’s a ton about this game that we take for granted and we don’t bother to do the math on even the parts that we can see. I don’t think it’s a plot to sell more potions. That’s an idiotic losing business strategy. My thinking is it’s a confluence of scaling factors that becomes much more noticeable in certain situations.
    But I've never seen the damage I do decrease in the final few hits so that they're left with just enough HP for one more attack. And in AQ/AW fights where they have much more health, it's common for hits to do less than 1 or 2 percent damage, so the '1% scenario' would happen much more often.
  • McocBladeMcocBlade Posts: 13
    But I've never seen the damage I do decrease in the final few hits so that they're left with just enough HP for one more attack. And in AQ/AW fights where they have much more health, it's common for hits to do less than 1 or 2 percent damage, so the '1% scenario' would happen much more often.

It's getting decreased little, I have also noticed that regen with willpower also getting decreased, the opponent loose health by 3 to 5 hp gradually compared to start off. apply debuff in arena and see.
    Just tested with Blade since he can debuff on demand...nope, absolutely nothing changed. He did regular damage and the enemy bled out. His penultimate bleed left them with 2%, but that's just math right there. No damage reduction.
    Just tested with Blade since he can debuff on demand...nope, absolutely nothing changed. He did regular damage and the enemy bled out. His penultimate bleed left them with 2%, but that's just math right there. No damage reduction.
    Just keep an eye on it and see how often it happens across your champs and when you know with certainty that your damage output should be affected one way or another through masteries, matchups, (de)buffs, etc. Again, I just find it interesting that it happens so frequently and that makes me want to find out why.

dv4aum2y4ise.png
    6mqsvj42rf9u.png
    Oh, look i got "unlucky" again.
    The best was a racoon sp3 ( not managed to capture it). Had about 50% health, i gave racoon sp3 and let oponent again with 1% health. He died right after movie end from sp3 after bleed...but the idee is the same...
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Just happened to be the other day with GP. Had bleed (like 3 stacks) finished a combo and sp1 and stopped (because champ was at 1% and should have been K.O.'d then all of a sudden stayed at 1% and kicked my ass...
    @IronFist34 something like this happened to me first and secont time, this is how i started seeing it. After that i started paying more attention and were many fights in wich oponent remained at 1% after a bleed or combo or sp.
    This is why i posted here, hoping to get an answer...
    But we have Kabam lovers or employees like @yomoves that are trying to make it look like a continous series of bad luck and concidences.
    What have i got to win if i lie about this?
    I just try to announce a problem with the hope that gamplay will become more fairplay for us, the players.
    Happened again. How good of a player or crazy you think i am to take so many openents to exactly 1% health...
    eb18i0anb5se.png
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    If you're in quest, next time it's at 1% then die. see where the hp is at.

it's happened a couple times when I was using scarlet witch. the attack would have destroyed the opponent but did not and the AI killed me as I stopped played as I knew there would be no way that they would survive that attack. anyways, went back in and sure enough they had one hp. It was an L2 and the enemy around my same PI, maybe a tad more, had about 5% health remaining. This was a few months back, it didn't cause me that much distress. and it hasn't happened since.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I find it funny cause I haven't run into this at all.
    Also since before this thread I've always watched how much % I take with each hit or bleed per tick. So in a fight where your even strength I noticed my guys generally do 3-4% without crits and eaxh crit 7-10% is it possible they have rigged it sure. But is it also mathematically possible that it's just bad luck. Absolutely seeing as your talking 1% of numbers that don't divide by 100 without using decimals. Thus the exact % isn't always correct due to rounding. Best example of this is you can take a couple hits through a block and it still says you have a 100% despite losing around 100 damage.

So unless you can take a video or 2 and show that the damage you deal is being reduced to cause this it's just a conspiracy theory. With no actually backing besides a bunch of pictures that can easily be faked
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    There's no bug to that. If the debuff ends and they're at 1%, there is no magic unless the numbers ticking off are a lie, which I very highly doubt they are. You just got unlucky, mate.

I don’t think it’s unlucky, I have noticed the same thing in the last month or two also. It happens 100% of the time a debut ends. 100% of the time is not bad luck. And I also get the combo right after also
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    What I have noticed is that a lot of the time, the health will actually go to 0%, then magically back up to 1% (and not from regeneration or any health gain). I am pretty sure that they put in a line of code that says something like if AI is not too far in the red (below 0 health), just crank them back up to a few health (which shows as 1%). If I could record a video without the lag killing me, I would!
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    It looks like you need to work on improving your gameplay. Most of the examples you have provided obviously show that you are unable to keep your opponent from getting combos against you.
This discussion has been closed.