**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Collector's SP3 vs Indestructable

Does his SP3 even ignore champs like Hela, Punisher and Luke Cage?

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I haven't even made it to the Collector lol but I am watching videos to start studying on him, and noticed his SP3 description, so I was wondering this lol
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Its his sp1 you have to worry about haha.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Exactly what will happen when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I think these passive abilities works against Collector sp3. I used to play with GP and persisted until his L3, which didn’t kill GP right after his special. But then the degen comes in and she didn’t last for more than 2 seconds. Indestructible may endure his sp3 but the degen will kick in and kill you in no time.
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Yes it does. Collector sp 3 clearly states that it will KO you, and there is no way to bypass or reduce that damage.
    So indestructible won't help, ice armor won't help, gwenpool and magneto duped ability won't help.
    I have never personally reached his sp3 ever so can't say on experience but that is what the ability states.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Even if those abilities somehow did work against the Collector's sp3, which I doubt they do, there's also the fact that he reduces ability accuracy by 2.5% for every 5 seconds into the fight, which would leave those abilities with a good chance to fail anyways.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I got him to his SP3 with Iceman and it KO'd me.
    Yes it does. Collector sp 3 clearly states that it will KO you, and there is no way to bypass or reduce that damage.
    So indestructible won't help, ice armor won't help, gwenpool and magneto duped ability won't help.
    I have never personally reached his sp3 ever so can't say on experience but that is what the ability states.

"clearly states"...well, lots of people's abilities can do things that other champ's abilities can cancel out, so why would this have been any different in theory?
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    IronFist34 wrote: »

"clearly states"...well, lots of people's abilities can do things that other champ's abilities can cancel out, so why would this have been any different in theory?

When they introduced the collector as opponent.. they stated that no one can bypass the collector's abilities...he is kabam's ultimate boss...and game organiser face of kabam
    Crusher wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »

When they introduced the collector as opponent.. they stated that no one can bypass the collector's abilities...he is kabam's ultimate boss...and game organiser face of kabam

See, that's something you don't really see anywhere now when you join the game lol but thank you for a productive comment finally!
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    No it doesn't