**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Immune to debuff nightcrawler in AW - How do you fight this?

2»

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Legend wrote: »
    Just learn to be like me. This is the main boss WITH node 52 still up (mini boss). So this NC was boss and immune to everything. Legend out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QwvjVPf0o

Now try that with an unduped NC ;)
    Also, you were extremely lucky with the mode change. He normally doesn't play so nicely
  • LegendLegend Posts: 25
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Just learn to be like me. This is the main boss WITH node 52 still up (mini boss). So this NC was boss and immune to everything. Legend out.

Now try that with an unduped NC ;)
    Also, you were extremely lucky with the mode change. He normally doesn't play so nicely

Everyone must play nice with me then because I tear down war every time. Item free. Every time ;)

Still need to strategise went to go in for it. When to bait etc... check out the channel. There's plenty of nice AI on there :D
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    NC has to be nerfed
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    wolf wrote: »
    NC has to be nerfed

People who claim champions in the game need to be nerfed, need to be nerfed
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    NC evasion must be adjusted, come on kabam. Please do the right thing, i have faith in you!
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Try unstoppable colossus and go all out slugfest.
  • LegendLegend Posts: 25
    Morgan wrote: »

Do that with any else than starlord then you earn your name. Easy win shouldnt be bantered around. much less on a 5 star SL, which is the ultimate best champ of this game.

Morgan out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA I see a NC boss and have a five star SL. Why would I use something else? I mean the back to back interceptions at the start show the timing I use. I mean I'm all about strategy. That's what makes me legendary. Could use Iceman. Could use Voodoo. Could use GP. I didn't. I just destroyed it with SL instead.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »

Do that with any else than starlord then you earn your name. Easy win shouldnt be bantered around. much less on a 5 star SL, which is the ultimate best champ of this game.

Morgan out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA I see a NC boss and have a five star SL. Why would I use something else? I mean the back to back interceptions at the start show the timing I use. I mean I'm all about strategy. That's what makes me legendary. Could use Iceman. Could use Voodoo. Could use GP. I didn't. I just destroyed it with SL instead.
    He means don't brag about destroying a boss when you have the best champion in the game maxed out (in current terms seeing as we can't get tier 5 basics). while I'm not saying what you've done is a small feat, to really show people you're good you'd have to beat that NC with the average players champion.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    In. Normal hav problems with NC But after Road to labriant ges so esay. And No im have No profs of it also kil him in war last Day one stun imun node with DR voddo and tes wash a undups. Guys try to se vidoes and play slow not hardcore at him then you wil **** you self hard with a combos.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ways to fight NC:
    - Use gambit's sp2
    - Karnak's sp1
    - Hyperion's sp3 (fast power gain allows you to spam sp3's more often)

There are more ways to deal with NC other than the shown examples. Keep your mind open, and you will be able to figure out how to fight NC.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'm not saying I've done this but Dueling a maxed NC over and over until you can feel/anticipate their moves is an idea. Maybe someone can throw a name out here that we can practice duel?
    I feel like certain champs are very hard for me but not Dorm, or Loki, or Agent Venom, DS, hyperion, etc. because I've fought them so much that I know exactly what they are going to do and have their special timing down etc.
    The higher PI rating or stun immune just postpones the win. Of course I still make mistakes occasionally. :)

Also, yes, regardless of what The Best Players say, the champs that you use matters a LOT. Some elite will show off and do it with Spider Gwen or She Hulk maybe, but SPECIFIC CHAMPS matter 99% of the time!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I'm not saying I've done this but Dueling a maxed NC over and over until you can feel/anticipate their moves is an idea. Maybe someone can throw a name out here that we can practice duel?

Unsure if it's allowed to name Summoner.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Just a quick note: hit NC while he's blocking with Hyperion SP1 and... swashbuckler mode on!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    CB/BW sig99 are actually the best counter, even with the class disadvantage, with CB probably being the best.

I was responsible for taking out the NC mini boss on that node in the old AW, never had any problems with CB. Dash back and power up the 3 furies, then get him to switch and hammer down.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Crossbones
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Don't be afraid of class disadvantages. BW, CB, Karnak, Falcon (IDK if lock-on allowed at that tier), and AV can all significantly reduce his evasions which should make switching his stance very easy. He's a very easy champ to beat once switched over. WW2 Cap as stated will let you avoid dmg while blocking if you're having a hard time. Keep an odd combo up with DV and he won't evade as much either (this doesn't count as a debuff). Don't bait his s1 if he hasn't switched his stance since that evasion buff is a pain.
  • $$$