**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do YOU love most about The Contest?

Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hey everyone! We get a ton of great feedback from you all about improvements and changes you’d like to see made to the game, and these requests and comments continuously help us improve the game!

We’d also really love to hear from you about what in The Contest keeps you coming back. What do you love about this game that ties us all together, and what do you love about your fellow players and Alliance mates? Got any great or meaningful stories you want to share with us? We want to hear them!

(and of course, keep your constructive feedback about changes you would like to see, bug reports and other stuff coming, just… in the other threads!)

<3 your MCOC Family
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Im a big fan of Marvels and thou this game has its flaws i enjoy the game play and that its diverse, with that being said to improve the game i would like for the in game rewards be updated and also the deals, i believe that you guys did a wonderful job in making progress to the game thus far however not much to help new players to progress for example t4 basics and t1 alpha also golds can be hard to come by. so on improvements i say in rewards and deals to include 5star awaken gem etc.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    What keeps me coming back is the addictive game play and the effort already lost in progressing in the game. Its tough to give up.

Innovative nodes and gameplay are fun. Event quests and how to counter a node, or be able to fight a long, difficult fight, are fun for me. Arena is not innovative or give any sort of hard matchups. I really lose steam trying to get excited about grinding. Quests at least can make you have a decision in front of you of nodes, enemies, etc and have to come up with a counter. With 3 champs in arena and not knowing your opponent, you're out of luck for planning.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    I love collecting all the different characters in the game.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    My motivation is the rewards I login and find something that can give me a bunch of shards and I aim to get it done and then I wait for more similar challenges. Alliance war season currently is currently something that is helping now I am hoping it can be shortened so more rewards can be taken. Challenges with amazing rewards constantly provide motivation and you can never get enough.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I left this game long time ago. But comeback when some new x-men join the contest. Talking about that time when nc, beast join the contest. So x-men character hold me in this game. I got busy in this game when new x-men character join.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Building my roster is what keeps me going. (But thats coming to a crawl as an end game player.)
    Like most games that have a team aspect its the people that keeps me going the most.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Has to be the awesome people I met from my community that has led to real life friendships and gathering. That plus the online interaction with the YouTubers and their supporters are the sole reasons why I’ve been very active in the game.

I agree there are bugs and issues that need to be addressed and the game is long due for some addition of fresher and newer content to break the staleness of what we have currently but I’m aware and glad that the development team is actively developing new content for us. Looking forward to more exciting stuff within MCOC.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I like watching new players who really care about getting into the game figure out how to progress.

I have led an Alliance for a long time now, am a Week 1 player. i have seen quite a few players just keep grinding until they got their rosters in a good place. Getting their first Boss Kills in AQs and AWs.

There are days when a bad pull will frustrate me, or a broken mechanic. The Arena grind...sometimes I take a break to avoid burnout.

But most of the time, I am here for this game. Not because it's perfect. Not because I don't think a few things could be different and better.

But because the vast majority of the time, I do enjoy playing with the characters that feel most natural to me. There's just enough story to make me think -- would actually enjoy more of that, to be honest -- and the depth of the rosters make it worth the time I invest.

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Conquering new content, building a strong roster, winning Wars, and my Alliance. I also like collecting champs, and wish more 2* versions of champs were available, lol. But not as replacements for other things, but in crystals more easily obtainable than rare special events.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    There is one more thing some people may laugh but I mean it I look forward to see a venom rework that is one of the things that MOTIVATES ME to play he is one of my favourites and I can't wait for the day it happens. I am surprised it keeps me going as well.
    😊😊😊
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    The sheer amount of relatively new and overlooked champions brought in to the Contest