**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring back the old gods

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Thor, Doctor Strange, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch. The 4 of these magnificent champions have been reduced to shadows of their former selves! Thor isn't hitting as hard, Scarlet Witch has a hard time using her Veil, Doctor Strange is without his magic and a large potency of his healing, and Black Widow forgot her stealth training

Thor needs at least strobger Fury or a chance to stack 3

DS could get 8 second Cycles and increased block in shield mode, better crit rate and damage in attack mode, and a slight power drain (NOT BURN) in Healing mode

Witch needs a bigger chance to heal and an increased to 90% chance to activate (or much better crit chance but less crit damage)

Widow… maybe a true strike dodge-hold mechanic that has a minor downside or a way to increase her signature with special attack

Bring back the old gods 173 votes

Yes bring them back (at least partially)
53%
Bigdrail93NebulaJh_DezRagamugginGunnerRehctansBewtutyimutyiYelin547Golden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonDLegendStrategicHarcourtmazeditCdaveLolacatShynight00RockandrollinaDDazman220DonaldJTrump69chaos3430Icthalian 92 votes
No they are still too powerful
11%
RandomlyGeneratedTheLazyKingxNigCapWW2AxeCopFireItay1234212WhocallercytwbcDark_King888AppleisgodCavalierCapitão_DBODC_is_better17Foxhero007BUZZdog3000myPUNCAKEThereticCosmos_2002GRAVIDRONMaldroit1 20 votes
Just Thor
4%
robby010390trey92008FilmScorpionTeddersX_5125cjs8000Fahad_AlharbiXcrøss_TR 8 votes
Just Scarlet Witch
2%
OngellADDZZSpeedbumpJUCERMAR 4 votes
Just Doctor Strange
26%
LagmelongtimeWhododo872GunzoLo4eathFuzzylumpsAtlas4_ME_U_D0N3MEKA5AzureLightningAppieICRUSHYOUDEADAEG93Josh2PlaydangerbluCade1321FaustTheSOURAI_ForgotFel_95Chovner 45 votes
Just Black Widow
2%
LoPrestiSarthakblaze10Thundercatprime35six7 4 votes

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    Just Doctor Strange
    1)Doc Strange regen should b double of current. (Most needed)
    2)Thor should do max 3 arm break.
    3)Sw should have more versatility type of buff & debuff (follow the buff & debuff happen due to chaos node in act4). And sw herself also get more debuffs & opponent also get more buff. Just typical chaos.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Just bring everyone in line, to a degree.

Every champ should be decent and have a use (#buffCarnage)
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter you are asking to bring the old gods back but also you want to nerf a current god (Hyperion)? Get out.

Couldn't agree more!
  • Ross979Ross979 Posts: 11
    Just bring back their abilities like old times, before stupid Hyperion, and coward NC, and master blocking Mordo get in here
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    We want every single one restored as how they were before 12.0 :smiley:
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Fat widow needs to leave the contest or get better. My girl elektra outclasses her in everything. And doctor strange is not a doctor anymore. More like a high school health teacher.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    They are all still good champs so i don't really understand the Poll. you should just ask kabam to hand you cheat codes for these champs since thats really what you are asking.

so strange regen isn't OP anymore he's still a good champ

Black widow ability was decreased. Okay still a good champ

Thor still stacks 2 armor breaks. you want 3. c'mon man

SW ability decreased. still a good champ.

adapt to the changes and get over it already.
  • Yes bring them back (at least partially)
    Jayimage wrote: »
    They are all still good champs so i don't really understand the Poll. you should just ask kabam to hand you cheat codes for these champs since thats really what you are asking.

so strange regen isn't OP anymore he's still a good champ

Black widow ability was decreased. Okay still a good champ

Thor still stacks 2 armor breaks. you want 3. c'mon man

SW ability decreased. still a good champ.

adapt to the changes and get over it already.

Goalposts were moved. Not interested in playing a game where the tools get changed on me because I was using them too effectively.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Because everyone was ONLY using them, which was the problem.

I like how relatively diverse the AW attack teams are right now.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Because everyone was ONLY using them, which was the problem.

I like how relatively diverse the AW attack teams are right now.

I think there are enough good champs out there though that have rebalanced attack. Voodoo and Hyperion for instance. Even Vision sees a lot more use these days due to his stronger attack value.
  • MrRubiks7MrRubiks7 Posts: 20
    Just Doctor Strange
    Yes I would like ds back to normally before the update.
    However stop you **** because you haven't found a voodoo yet :smiley:
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    The old gods need to come back, especially black widow. She has been rendered innefective altogether, her specials are weak and there is no real difference while her crit % and crit damage buffs are active. It takes her 25% more attacks to kill the opponent than an average champion of the same rank and *. Furthermore all our favorite champions Thor, sw, bw, D's, cap WW2 aren't going to added as 5*? Wtf. Them not being added as 5* has me unwilling to spend money still. My last point and this is a message to the kabam dev team. People are more willing to spend money when having fun and enjoying the god tier champions than they are when getting stuck on a quest or AQ/aw node they can't get past, check the summoner spending for nov, Dec, Jan, Feb that just past vs post 12.0. the worst part about 12.0 changes is nobody was tired of the way the game was.....
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ugh I HAVE VooDoo but War is basically GARBAGE now… the pool of great champions were reduced from the 7 great gods to only about 3

YES I want a Hyperion Nerf but COME ON!!! If we still had the same Thor breaks as before we wouldn't NEED Hyperion because of his set up… it's not so much an issue if him being too powerful but how diluted the pool of powerful champs has become
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I just say adapt to the changes. They are still good champs just not AS good as they used to be. They use to plow through all the hard content for example the labyrinth of legends where now you actually need a little skill. Besides new God champs have slid in
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    I just say adapt to the changes. They are still good champs just not AS good as they used to be. They use to plow through all the hard content for example the labyrinth of legends where now you actually need a little skill. Besides new God champs have slid in

Exactly my issue! Hyperion is a Thor… ON STEROIDS!!! They Nerfed him for burst type champion that with a mastery and guard type play style that became a god! Hyperion IS god… no he is CAPITAL G GOD and I'm gonna laugh when they nerf him in a few months just to roll out the next batch of god champs the slide in
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

Exactly my issue! Hyperion is a Thor… ON STEROIDS!!! They Nerfed him for burst type champion that with a mastery and guard type play style that became a god! Hyperion IS god… no he is CAPITAL G GOD and I'm gonna laugh when they nerf him in a few months just to roll out the next batch of god champs the slide in

Haha wouldn't be surprised, a big nerd is bound to happen again. Anything to get Kabam some cash

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    All they need to do to bring back these characters is put them in the 5* crystal. A r4 5* Scarlet Witch would be insane and would take a while to get her sig level up so it's not instantly game changing. Same with Thor. Doctor Strange would be great again as a r4 5* without ever being touched. Black Widow needs her sig level the most so she would take a while to get up but perhaps at sig 200 she gets to 90% reduction. Just like that old God tier is back.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Mr_Otter you are asking to bring the old gods back but also you want to nerf a current god (Hyperion)? Get out.

I think we know who he has in his lineup...
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Just Doctor Strange
    Doctor Strange MUST be back, his life steal nd power gain got nerfed really bad, I'll be pissed as hell if Kabam doesn't buff him
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Hyperion better than Thor now?
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Just Doctor Strange
    Yes, his power gain is like permanent plus his damage and the annoying heavy atk
    Black Widow needs her old sig back. Idc about what ppl say that she was op. Gwenpool > old black widow.
  • PaulnkPaulnk Posts: 16
    They are all ok now, just not overpowered. Doctor strange does need a little boost. Instead of crying about getting overpower champs back, try actually getting good at the game and the strategy of it.
  • Paulnk wrote: »
    They are all ok now, just not overpowered. Doctor strange does need a little boost. Instead of crying about getting overpower champs back, try actually getting good at the game and the strategy of it.

Absolutely!

Also @Mr_Otter now what do you want? A Hyperion nerf and the comeback of the old gods? I think life has some answers. You just can't have everything ;)
    This discussion is getting pointless.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Maybe instead of making op gods they should revamp boring ones like kamala, she hulk, ant, buster, iron dudes etc and change identical specials.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    ant is actually a pretty good champ duped.

just stack the fatigue and switch it to poison with the l2
    Paulnk wrote: »

Absolutely!

Also @Mr_Otter now what do you want? A Hyperion nerf and the comeback of the old gods? I think life has some answers. You just can't have everything ;)
    This discussion is getting pointless.

I want balance! Non of the old gods could take poison nodes.
    DS was for the long fight and wasn't THAT OP just a skilled player could keep him alive for a long time.

Thor did have insane damage but he was heavily hindered by Stun immune and immunity. Combined with Civil Panther, Mordo, and Iceman all on the rise (as well as AV who has always been lurking) he had plenty of checks. Plus he needed to remain defensive and couldn't just be aggressive.

Widow… well right now she is a crippled version of what she once was with 3 others CONSTANTLY trying to replace her!

Scarlet some people don't mind this one and I actually agree with her nerf

But then we look at hyperion:
    Has the long game on lock down with insane Physical resistance and a decent Regen!
    With 3 Charges he can easily take on stun immune/Imunity nodes
    His heavy attack is CRAZY
    Is poison immune
    Has that L2 break

VooDoo is more balanced as he strives in the medium length fight but nothing too long or short…

Reducing his Heavy Fury a little (maybe by 1/5)

Reducing the power be gains from attacking and getting hit to 50%

And combining his L1 into a single Incinerate with 1.5 the normal damage of one of his current Incinerate

Even the old gods were never like Hyperion except SW and SW was nerfed in a way that makes her viable but not OPAF
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The contest needs balance, these champs are still powerful and OK. We need hyperion, magik, voodoo, and many other to be cap or adjusted!
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The contest needs balance, these champs are still powerful and OK. We need hyperion, magik, voodoo, and many other to be cap or adjusted!

no.