**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing war raiting

Check it out. 38p054d06d30.jpg
xd3jnkc18pn5.jpg

Comments

• KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    It happens when someone cheats bet your leader gets an email stating they discovered cheating in allaince
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    What is your question exactly? When you win a war you gain rating depending on how much you win by and vice versa (if you lose you lose war rating and the amount it based on how much you lost by).
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The top pic shows a loss would be -51, in the bottom pic it shows they lost 65. Obviously a bug. Submit a ticket.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    What op is asking is why is it saying a loss is gonna result in 51 points lost but the had 65 points deducted. I always thought those numbers are set. I don’t know why they would show you that if it was based on how much you won or lost by that would be pointless
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Top image is of the new war that is about to take place and bottom is of the last he just lost. That is why the top image has a "mystery" instead of the challenger alliance name (becasue he started a new placement phase after the first loss and thus the starting amount is less which lowers the amount they lose for this next one if they were to lose).

I think....

Also my last post was incorrect (I forgot that the amount removed is set and not based on your war score but the begging war rating).
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    He is showing that their rating dropped from ~1400 to now ~900.

This happened because someone in your alliance was caught cheating in AW.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    How do people cheat in AW ?

Same way they cheat in quests modds
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    Kyndranna wrote: »
    It happens when someone cheats bet your leader gets an email stating they discovered cheating in allaince

And if the leader no gets an email