**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM PvP needs to be PvP

as you know there are alot if new games coming out that offer PvP which actually allows players to compete against other players with no lag will you have a response to these games once you start losing players

Comments

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    It would be nice to have the quick match where it’s actually a live player. But that would be a lot of screwing around and kabam should be focusing on other things that need fixing. It also would get boring after awhile because people are smart and unpredictable like the ai so what’s stopping people from holding block the whole time and waiting for you to do heavy and kill you.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    That's exactly the point the game would be more skill based playing against someone makes it more interesting would you rather play a computer at chess or an actual person
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The game can't handle the lag from a fight on your own device, but somehow is going to manage being transmitted through their servers?
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The game can't handle the lag from a fight on your own device, but somehow is going to manage being transmitted through their servers?

Maybe but their servers probably get enough strain from people opening Crystals
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    No.

This game isn't set up for PvP. Some champs are horribly imbalanced when played by a human compared to an AI.

Plus, no one would attack in fear of being parried.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Yeah, it's a no for me too. I don't wanna play a match where me and my opponent are waiting 3 minutes for the other person to do something. It would just be two folks auto running forward, then dashing back over and over again.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I'm just addressing the elephant in the room: if PvP is not possible due to game mechanics, isn't that first and foremost a problem of game mechanics rather than PvP itself?
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    The game is way to basic to be pvp. The figjts would be horrible
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    I'm just addressing the elephant in the room: if PvP is not possible due to game mechanics, isn't that first and foremost a problem of game mechanics rather than PvP itself?

No it isnt mate because the game we all play and love wouldnt be the same game. Make other games pvp if they are set up for it. Not every game has to follow the same formula and by chamgimg the formula your chamging the whole game. You never know you might hate the new mechanics if they did that.