**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

22-hour event milestones: L1 Revives

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
From the looks of the last 2 22-hour solo events, it appears that rift shards have replaced the L1 revives that normally come with the 3rd milestone. Will these L1 revives be reintroduced to the 3rd milestone once the Chaos Rift event is over?

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It's not the first they've done it with these events by replacing them With shards. It won't be the last either
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    thanks for pointing this out. I did not notice
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    It's almost like this change with other recent changes is an attempt to pad the bottom line for some reason. Might be time to start looking at investment news again.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Mirage_Turtle

they do this all the time, yes, they will return after the event ends.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I don't think they are replaced, last time this is what they did bc there was only so many items they can show but we still get them
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Just noticed and made a post too. Not sure why they'd replace the revive instead of something else. Feels bad.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I also appreciate you pointing this out. I may not do as many events becasue of this.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    If it's like last time You still get the revives, they just can't put all the rewards on the screen at the same time.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Apparently not. Just got the 3rd milestone and got no revive
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    You do not receive any revives. I tested it earlier with the current Hero Use event, and upon claiming the 3rd Milestone, my inventory of L1 revives did not increase.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Perhaps @Kabam Miike can chime in to let us know if this a visual error and we will still receive L1 revives with the third milestone or if they've indeed been replaced.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    **** move to get rid of the revives without letting us know, should just have added the shards, not removimg anything
  • Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    Would like a response from kabam on this. 22 hour events are where the majority of l1 revives come from. Was this intended or mistake?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    This is pretty ridiculous. This was my main source for farming revives and now it's been replaced by rift shards.... way to screw with my flow of resources. Thanks for that. Why couldnt you simply take out the 3 star signature stone as opposed to the revive? I guess you assume we will buy units to restock on revives through the item store. WRONG

Way to screw your players yet again KABAM.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Why would they need to remove them temporarily anyways?
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    that’s awesome, it was stable way to get revives
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Miike have you any news on this?

Think we’re all a little curious and bummed out about it being removed suddenly.

I think it may have happened before though if I remember correctly and will come back when Rifts end?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Lol! Does it matter? I'll take the Shards over the Revives. You can get Revives any time of the month. Rifts aren't around that often.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Lol! Does it matter? I'll take the Shards over the Revives. You can get Revives any time of the month. Rifts aren't around that often.

Doesn’t really matter to me; got them expiring constantly.

I guess for other players though it could be an issue, would be nice for it to be announced for them.
    It is the one constant/consistent source of revives. For people that still need to finish act 5 or LoL it can save a lot of units.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    halls of healing takes no energy so you'll get more from that anyway
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    danielmath wrote: »
    halls of healing takes no energy so you'll get more from that anyway

Is it guaranteed that you will get a revive?
    Overall you won’t. Halls of healing is 6 or 7 days? 3 revives per day. So 18 or 21 revives vs however many days rift shards are in events (30+?).

But that still doesn’t touch on the main issue. It would be nice to hear from kabam and know if this was planned or error. And if planned why it wasn’t announced and the reasoning behind it.
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Seriously no response from a mod yet? It's ridiculous to remove a valuable resource like that without a word. I've always gotten to the 3rd rewards tier just for that revive. As soon as I noticed they were gone I stopped even trying on those events
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Gonna keep bumping this to front page till a moderate graces us with his presence!