**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Screen Glitch before Battle Confrontation [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

BiggidyBamBamBiggidyBamBam Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
There's this glitch I've heard from several players of my alliance, and it causes the rest of the match to be laggy, I can barely parry opponents if at all in the beginning of the match from this glitch. Happened right after new update.

otwkja6adsoa.png

yma84fcnvouc.png

5h0nyi8ilt54.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• BiggidyBamBamBiggidyBamBam Posts: 2
    Even reinstalled, glitch is still there
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    I get the same thing for a millisecond.. Startup of every fight the grey (cancellation) fuzzy screen blinks and then the fight begins..
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    its like a subliminal message lol
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Oh boy is Kabam gonna have to give good compensation for all these glitches and bugs popping up after this new update
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    edited March 2018
    Same problem here, glitch of every begining of fight. Ridiculous...

edit - it started after update due to newest boss rush.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Since this new update this issue has been annoying me,this appears before each and every fight for a second just before when two champs get ready to fight,i manage to took SS of it,kindly go through it and pls fix this ASAP!amyk1bdefb5p.png
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    I don't know about others whether they experience it or not but its happening to me in each fight i'm currently using Redmi note 4 android version-7.0 NRD90M
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sorry to see that happened to you.
    So far my old Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with old Android version still holds up all the way from v12.0 till now v17.2 or something.
    However, my phone is getting very hot everytime I'm playing MCoC and the game performance begin to deteriorate once awhile during fights, I'm now considering to change to new Note 8.
    I saw one or 2 threads of similar complains in past few weeks, not sure if any Mod has provide solution to them or not in those thread (although I'm not feeling hopeful)
    Hope you get the necessary help and have the issue resolved. Good luck and cheers!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I get this as well for only a split second at the very beginning of a fight. Also, the info at the vs screen that shows all 6 fighters rank and level is messed up. None of that info is there, only star rating and some strange square characters in place of the missing info.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    i think this is
    There's this glitch I've heard from several players of my alliance, and it causes the rest of the match to be laggy, I can barely parry opponents if at all in the beginning of the match from this glitch. Happened right after new update.

otwkja6adsoa.png

yma84fcnvouc.png

5h0nyi8ilt54.png

I think this is a camera adjustment for long champs like sentinal in some fighting locations.
  • ButchiekButchiek Posts: 3
    There are some in the alliance I am in that are having the same issue including myself. I have been unable to get a screenshot. Looks just like what has been posted though. Makes the fight lag. I take a bigger beating than normal
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I used to get it whenever my network got problems
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Same. Fix this please
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yep it's kind of annoying, hope it's fixed
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Oh boy is Kabam gonna have to give good compensation for all these glitches and bugs popping up after this new update

Compensation will be 5 level 1 health potions.

• vampirexlord123vampirexlord123 Posts: 19
    I've seen that happen to me as well before every fight on my device (Samsung galaxy core prevails with the latest Android updates.) I'm up to 17 crashes on my Android since the update, 8 tickets to support, same thank you message & now 3 gift notifications with no gift. Can't we at least go back to the previous update? Those bugs I can work with?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Dude you have open lock?! hes a super good champ. I never made it to that fight with scissors.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Hi all!

Thanks for the information about this visual error, including the screenshots and video. They have been passed on to the team for investigation!

If you are seeing this issue, it would be really helpful to have your device information as well.

Please post the following information:
    * Device Make and Model
    * Operating System and Version
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Google Pixel, Android 8.1
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Moto Z play, Android 7.1.1
  • MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    I have this issue too:
    Device: ZTE AXON

Before the update, I got this whenever the network connection dropped.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Device: Sony xperia z2
    Android: 6.0.1
    Experiencing millisecond fuzzy screen glitch at start of fight and also can't evade several times
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Samsung Note8
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited March 2018
    after update i've been suffering some visual glitches at the beggining of every fight, my mobile is a Motorola z2 Play (never had issues before)

https://youtu.be/tb_VOEJDl5I

jri4bfvkiija.png

• BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Same dude.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    It's happening to all of us. Last month it was a camera glitch at the start of fight. Now this is like no connection glitch
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It was so consistent at the start of every fight, I half felt it was done deliberately.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Have it on my Samsung tablet (old) yet not on my Samsung phone s6