**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank You Kabam

There are many issues that need to be addressed with the game, but lets just take the time to thank them for a fully free energy hall of healing and unexpected free gifting event. Now with that being said let's get back to work on fixing the new bugs that occur with the latest update and the reoccurring bugs that haven't been addressed yet.

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Thanks! Even tho I did it for gold :)
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah for sure, the fact that it doesnt use energy is amazing. I am hard on Kabam but i gotta say i have 0 complaints for this halls of healing, plus it gives out a good amount if iso. Good job Kabam.
  • neng111neng111 Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    Riegel wrote: »
    Thanks! Even tho I did it for gold :)

• Wraith9Wraith9 Posts: 4
    Would be nice if they did something to address the fact that emergency maintenance happened right at the end of Summoner Advancement. My people missed out because of it
  • OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    It's ok I'm still waiting for my rewards for trial of the infinite for guess what...that's right... emergency maintenance. They are looking into it tho. So I'm sure you will get compensated soon. k24j122gz6dp.png