**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GR question

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
Is GR worthy of going rank 5?
I have blade AA iceman all undupped but i recently acquired mystic gem and on my last chap of act 5 chap2 i know i can use my basic gem for blade which i will but i know soner or later he will be nerfed or if not i dont want him my dp but is GR worthy to rank 5?

Comments

• Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    I have 4* GR maxed and 5* GR at r4/55 and would consider maxing him too. I use one for AQ and one for AW
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I have a friend that rank 5 Blade and now regrets it and wishes he had r5 his Iceman instead (he doesn't have GR).
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    GR is insanely worth it
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    GR is awesome. I'd say yes.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Wow a lot of people here that don’t know how to use blade , blade will get you through more important content in this game than gr which is my 2nd best hero! Just my opinion and I am a 7500ish prestige player, but they both compliment each other when used together as gr always gets his judgments 100% most of the time and gives blade danger sence, either way both are great and gr will probably be my last 5 star hero to take to r53qux4ezbpmr0.png
  • MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    Wow a lot of people here that don’t know how to use blade , blade will get you through more important content in this game than gr which is my 2nd best hero! Just my opinion and I am a 7500ish prestige player, but they both compliment each other when used together as gr always gets his judgments 100% most of the time and gives blade danger sence, either way both are great and gr will probably be my last 5 star hero to take to r5

Why last? You would R5 Hood, CM, Thor, etc over GR?

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I read it as 2nd and last, as in future resources would go towards r2 6*'s.
    Sorry gr would be my next r5 then move on to 6 stars
    Also would consider r5 stark since he hits like 2 trucks
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    I have a friend that rank 5 Blade and now regrets it and wishes he had r5 his Iceman instead (he doesn't have GR).

Is medusa better
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Bump
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »

Is medusa better

Medusa is amazing offensively and defensively in AW. Blade is very good offensively, and god-tier with the synergy but not good as a defender. Blade's prestige is amazing and this is why he is so often ranked 5, besides the amazing synergy.
  • Tough call but I r5'd rider over blade. Figured he'd get more out of it than blade.... Or maybe needed it more. Or maybe got sick of all the blade profile pics haha. Either way, they're both amazing. I do like my flaming skull profile tho.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    um4nzajug5pw.jpeg
    you wont regret it thats forsure. he is great overall in anything you want to use him for I mainly use him for map 6 and aw attack he regens at 925 a tick at r5 which is great
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    A 4* GR is worthy of going R5/50
    A 5* GR is worthy of going at least R4/45 or more (and play him along side your 5* Blade & 5* Starky for the trinity team)
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Thank you all for the ans im gonna take him rank 5 as soon as i finish collector fight this week and 100% exploring act 5