**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bishop

Finally wasted enough money to get a 3* Bishop lol but I’ve been encountering an issue. Whenever I finish a combo with him, he stays in the finished poisition and kind of poses there ignoring any other input. So, as a result, I can’t block after a combo as I can with every other champ I own. Also, after finishing a combo, the opponent does not take the combo finisher stun phase like the other champs. I noticed this morseso because when I use a special attack after a combo, the AI can be seen launching a failed attack on me at the startup of my ability. I love the champ and would still love him at a higher rank, but I feel like I would be disappointed if this was happening to my 5* champ...especially with him being in the 6* featured now. Also the game is still broken and laggy and somewhat incomprehensible.

Comments

• Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I’ve had the same issue. He was fine until the last update. Now you can’t get off a special 1 or 2 after a combo bc it’ll be blocked and you can’t block, pary or use dexterity after finishing a combo. All you can do is just stand there at take a punch to the face. It happens no matter who the opponent is. Please fix your game Kabam!
  • Dino328Dino328 Posts: 11
    I’m having the same issue with Bishop. Can’t string mediums with specials and can’t evade, block or parry following a medium attack.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    If you do a MLLLM, you'll get countered. You have to do a MLLLL. He's broken.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue with Bishop's medium attack and you can add any additional information you have in the active thread here.
This discussion has been closed.