**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How much gold do you have?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

How much gold do you have? 178 votes

500k-1 million
12%
NevvBA_Noob_Is1JestressDarkZenHell_GoliathJets44WrongKossukoseMightylibraCosmic_Ray13OldaviseKristaliuxSKK65B4nanaJoAshburnSillyCaitlinDrewbe14SHIVTron_24PeterQuillwvonk 22 votes
1mil-2mil
11%
Elijah1929KpatrixRiegelsfu_koraxRednick69AxeCopFireTendersquadnameplasVuDahBM670ShamouThecrusher_9756shchong2BlaargoNext2HellMordridCowl_1979MU31370stromAl_ahadForged_Hero 20 votes
2mil-3mil
8%
GroundedWisdomKingDeluxeAdamdrt2006ImperiusCSac123_ConquesthydrogohardSpiderCoolsAanthoBlax4everxananabananaDjBabumfleuryCoachLedprem0910Taserface597 16 votes
3mill-4mil
5%
JaffacakedHaji_SaabNikskiniheruheru511phillgreenJon8299ShinyMew2FatalEndRon_Deucezeezee57 10 votes
4mil+
26%
DaMunkArcDeAngelusStara99NEORagamugginGunnerdanielmathSnakeEyes69RandomlyGeneratedGbSarkarThe_OneLeNoirFaineantTBJ1118RaganatorJay_IberoJRock808CapWW2MhykkeLeftTurnAlbqrqeStewmanbuffajr 48 votes
Living the broke life in game
32%
DL864rahul3038Jh_Dez420downTeriGaandMeKadduGolden_GuardianPalanthraxFishhyDarkstar4387MannysmokerSaiyanSomeoneElseDanicb94TonyStarkVision_41HeroBoltsyTheMaskZane22Vladislas22MrcMumble 57 votes
Rather not say
2%
Wet_OneFluffyNiteAndDaeMutantWharf8LittleYinYin 5 votes

Comments

• Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Grinded my ass of in arena for a week, paid my alliances dues, and was left with 440k gold. Took one 4* to rank 5/50 and I had 10k gold left.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Like 60k after donating, ranking and leveling up my champions.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    1mil-2mil
    Map 6 is expensive man. 14x more expensive than map 5 in terms of gold. Maybe it's a little too expensive gold-wise.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    4mil+
    I have almost 7 million gold and over 100 gold crystals I am in no rush to open.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    4mil+
    Generally have 10-11 million. Quit map 6 ages ago. Top 300 with just 5x5 is nice. T1 alphas on the other hand...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    3mill-4mil
    I try to stay above 4 million, sitting on 3.6 now but I spent a mill last SA ranking up trash to hit the rank rewards.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    4mil+
    I currently have 4,072,147 gold saved.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    4mil+
    23+mil
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    200k now, lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    2mil-3mil
    I'm at 2 Mil because I just did some Ranking. Now I'll do some Grinding and replenish and Rank again later. If you keep a minimum balance, you never run out. Just don't go all out for Ranking and spend time putting it back in. That's what I do.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    1mil-2mil
    you never run out. Just don't go all out for Ranking and spend time putting it back in. That's what I do.

Absurd.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    2mil-3mil
    I'm at 2 Mil because I just did some Ranking. Now I'll do some Grinding and replenish and Rank again later. If you keep a minimum balance, you never run out. Just don't go all out for Ranking and spend time putting it back in. That's what I do.

Same i try to stay above 2 mil when o drop below that i just start saving till im above then do raank ups etc
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    4mil+
    4m+
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    4mil+
    14m+ I try to never dip below 10m
    2mil-3mil
    Riegel wrote: »
    you never run out. Just don't go all out for Ranking and spend time putting it back in. That's what I do.

Absurd.

Not absurd if you manage it properly. Keep a prudent reserve, spend wisely, and Grind to replenish it. If you're expecting it to come to you organically, then I suppose that would seem absurd, yes.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    3mill-4mil

An when you start ranking a 5* to r3 or higher you'll be saying good bye to your gold.
    2mil-3mil
    Keep assuming I don't, if it helps you feel superior. It just doesn't always make you right. You certainly are consistent for making random, personal attacks. A for effort.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    1mil-2mil
    I used to maintained around 6M-8M in the past by managing and spreading out my level up / rank up.
    Recently I collected more ISOs and beside in conjunction of the chaos shards milestones I'm doing more level up & rank up, so now my gold is dropping to <2M as of today. I still have >1M Battlechip, so hopefully I can at lea
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    3mill-4mil
    Keep assuming I don't, if it helps you feel superior. It just doesn't always make you right. You certainly are consistent for making random, personal attacks. A for effort.

Seriously I don't think you even know what a personal attack means if you think what I said is.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261

I just did 2 rank ups. Grinded for doc oc & took him upto 5/50 & pulled a 5* medusa took her upto 3/45. Now if u don't consider those choices as "bad" , that made me kiss goodbye to all my gold stash that were more than ur so called "minimum" balance.

So now u want to tell me I grind & save up stuffs & I can't even rank up just 2 god or demi god champs at once. There's is a gold problem my mate, the sooner u accept it the better.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    1mil-2mil
    Hopefully this thread won't derail into another drama! (didn't we already see this way too many times in this forum bcos of "someone special")? ...
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Prior to act 5.4 release I had 2-3 million on average. After completing act 5 in December I became gold poor. Since it’s been a rank as I get enough gold and alphas before more t4c expires. The only reason I can rank much of anything is I have a friend covering my gold donations and we stopped running map 6.
    People that took full advantage of the first gold quests which ran multiple times a day for the entire duration they were offered are the only players I play with that aren’t suffering gold shortage. And everyone is short on alphas.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I used to have a surplus. Now that I am duping 4 and 5 star champions more often, I am broke. I am not even ranking up my champions very high. Most of them are getting ranked high enough to be viable in arenas only. I guess I can’t open crystals anymore because the resources I get will expire. It is a very annoying system. I don’t see the point in giving us rewards we can’t use. It defeats the purpose.
    2mil-3mil
    UC439 wrote: »

I just did 2 rank ups. Grinded for doc oc & took him upto 5/50 & pulled a 5* medusa took her upto 3/45. Now if u don't consider those choices as "bad" , that made me kiss goodbye to all my gold stash that were more than ur so called "minimum" balance.

So now u want to tell me I grind & save up stuffs & I can't even rank up just 2 god or demi god champs at once. There's is a gold problem my mate, the sooner u accept it the better.

If you expect to Rank the Champs as soon as you get them and not have to do anything to replenish the Gold, then the problem isn't really with the system.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    edited March 2018
    UC439 wrote: »

If you expect to Rank the Champs as soon as you get them and not have to do anything to replenish the Gold, then the problem isn't really with the system.

well I've waited for like months to get a decent tech & cosmic champion then I need to wait for months to rank them up with all available materials in my hand? Isn't that a infinite wait? Like ur saying wait for 4months to upgrade a champ? Is that making any sense?