**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakened Bishop. Need explanation

SaulzerSaulzer Posts: 4
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So, I have a 4* Bishop. And reading the signature ability it says:
Starting the fight with two power bar Bishop gets stun immunity while blocking (?) and enemy ability precision is reduced (fixed amount based on skill level) so now, enlighten me, how can stun immunity be useful while blocking?
Secondly, is the enemy ability precision lowered during the whole fight, or only when I’m blocking?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Saulzer wrote: »
    So, I have a 4* Bishop. And reading the signature ability it says:
    Starting the fight with two power bar Bishop gets stun immunity while blocking (?) and enemy ability precision is reduced (fixed amount based on skill level) so now, enlighten me, how can stun immunity be useful while blocking?
    Secondly, is the enemy ability precision lowered during the whole fight, or only when I’m blocking?

Thanks in advance!

Parrying BPCW, He has reflect stun,And could be a counter to other Champs like iceman as well
  • SaulzerSaulzer Posts: 4
    Ok, what about the ability precision reduced? It’s like always active or only while I block?
    Still looking for an answer...
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I dunno bout that,lol
  • It would also be handy against YJ if you get a power sting on you. Block just before it expires, and no stun.
    It would also be handy against YJ if you get a power sting on you. Block just before it expires, and no stun.

Yeah I thought that as well. The only thing I want to know now is how the reduced precision works... ahahah
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    hy1cc34afhg3.jpg

It's stated right there by dev. Since it's a one sentence description, I think the reduced Ability Accuracy only applies when you're blocking. If that's the case, I can think that it will give you a higher chance to successfully Parry a duped BW, Kingpin, Agent Venom and Collector.
    Might not be much of a use if it's only happens while he is blocking but again it says, "While blocking....." and that have to be how it works.
    However, if you're in doubt, you can try to test it out to see if the Abiliy Accuracy reduction will happen throughout the fight which I believe not to be true based on his description.

That's that I can think of
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    And you can block quakes stun