**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.2 is a PITA

I'm looking to explore 5.2 with minimal pots but I'm stuck in this quest. Especially path C, any tips on how to deal with the unstoppable heavy attacks? I hate it when I can't land a parry and I "accidentally" bait a heavy which I can't counter.

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited March 2018
    Dont go to the unstoppable heavy path, there is easier ones out there.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I know, but the thing is, I'm trying to explore all of 5.2
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited April 2018
    Really just have to keep telling yourself that heavies are off limits. Esp. since the unstoppability sometimes extends to just after the animation and in these champs you can't counterattack right after. Look for other openings after specials and parry/intercept. Just like we all have to remember that OML's heavy has two frigging hits and we can't rush right in after the first attack.

These nodes are meant to go against all the muscle memory we've built up on basic non-buffed champs. Just evade and reset. Practice against the first couple guys in the line a few times and don't commit to the full path until you can get through them without getting wrecked.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I've never tried this myself, but I wonder if AA would make a good counter to that? I know his neuros shut down Juggs' unstoppable buffs after his specials, so if you have him and can keep the neuros stacked, that could work.

Otherwise you just have to get out of the habit of trying to immediately counter heavies.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I've never tried this myself, but I wonder if AA would make a good counter to that? I know his neuros shut down Juggs' unstoppable buffs after his specials, so if you have him and can keep the neuros stacked, that could work.

Otherwise you just have to get out of the habit of trying to immediately counter heavies.

I have an AA and he's just waiting for an r5 and AG so I'll try that, thanks!