**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    @borntohula , THANK YOU! That was the best laugh I had in a week(amid the frustration during game and forum time) ;-)

My pleasure!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Just wanna tell soms ios users not to think their seperate thread talking about ios was closed so fast and they were directed here. Android always goes through the same problems meaning they might be trying to make sure everyone is sorted out at once when they fix them.

Samsung galaxy s6 android 7.0 experiencing problems as well.
  • i am having an iPhone X and i got fed up that i uninstalled the game.installed it again and did factory reset to my iPhone X nothing's working....all it worked is my internet got over!!!
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Phew... I thought I am the only one experiencing this problem or my iPhone 6 is ready to be a non-gaming phone once and for all :tongue:
    Was doing some random arena after updating to iOS 11.3, iPhone 6, latest version of Game and my champ doesn't block at all.... After repetitive tapping the action is registered and then the move occurs.
    5* arena, Original DD vs Captain America.
    Phone details as said above and no I do not have any background apps running or low battery or heated phone :smile:
  • So many people in jail. I got my 1st warning..A bit DRACONIC dont you think? Laughable really.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Among all the other issues stated we all experience. Does this happen to anyone else. On hard content whether it be event quests or story quests. Basically anything items are required to hen the fight starts it lags every time when running at each other preventing us from blocking or even evading. Then when enemy fires off a special it get real glitchy resulted in same thing. Arena no problem what so ever. I have noticed this for some time now and just wondered if I was alone. Honestly considering how long this thread has gone on and the lack of customer service I think it’s time to take it to the app review and also inform apple and google.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Al2Q wrote: »
    Phew... I thought I am the only one experiencing this problem or my iPhone 6 is ready to be a non-gaming phone once and for all :tongue:
    Was doing some random arena after updating to iOS 11.3, iPhone 6, latest version of Game and my champ doesn't block at all.... After repetitive tapping the action is registered and then the move occurs.
    5* arena, Original DD vs Captain America.
    Phone details as said above and no I do not have any background apps running or low battery or heated phone :smile:

Playing the game is the only thing that makes my phone heat up. Just watched YouTube for an hour on phone with no heat issues.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Wow first fight in war already. Fighting drax with ghost rider. Easy fight one would think. Nope. 3 times I froze mid combo. Ghost rider almost dead. I think kabaam needs me to by potions to get Easter candy.
  • Issachar86Issachar86 Posts: 6
    Here is some video of my SW randomly blocking mid combo. happened a ton in this fight. Where you see me block following 1, 2 or 3 hits that's the game causing my SW to start blocking mid combo. causes me a ton of block damage. could have easily finish that had my combos worked properly. I run an iPhone 7 and the batter is 2 months old in it (basically brand new). also it finishes with a nice lag/slow recovery of SW/quick recovery of venom that leads to my death following a special that landed on venom.

https://youtu.be/7NGneX75PPY

• choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    edited April 2018
    iPhone 6.. iso 11.3 - fresh reboot, no apps in the background, optimised to not run any other apps in a "background" process. i am experiencing lag, slow-mo, and jumpy gameplay. I used to play arena for hours without issue before this latest update. After this update after 3-5 battles, it starts to lag and do slow-mo fighting, or jittery gameplay. fight loading is horribly slower than ever before. If I fight a juggernaut, a dorm or anything big like those it is instant slow-mo gameplay regardless of how many battles I have done... I have to reboot the iPhone to get it to work for a little while longer. It is very annoying. I noticed when it does run good, I get missed parry's, the timing is off.

Are you sure there is no memory leak issues?
  • choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    edited April 2018
    It took me 6 mins to do 3 fights in arena due to the loading. The audio is off, but the video is actual gameplay. the video recorder did not add all the jumpy issues or lag. :( Just a real quick video of what is happening. These fights were not the extreme example of what it has been happening, but a glimpse of what I experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-m-l-Hel38
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    @choppman42 Great video. Thanks. I don't have this issue often, but typically it hits me in AW. Really screws with your timing. No other apps transfering data, no other apps open, everything is up to date, cache recently cleared.......etc.
  • Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 35
    Yep the game’s still broke. Has anyone heard of an update as to them Fixing the game? And for Android users complaining, saying “this is the norm for us” it’s unnacceptable game play regardless. Also most games(including MCOC) were created for Apple’s platform.
    I’m very concerned that they aren’t addressing the problem because they don’t plan to fix it.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit He’s a list of problems from players who spend and players who give a damn about their investment+hobby
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/88c45m/ios_users_do_you_guys_have_anything_to_add/?st=JFIDWOF1&sh=dea481dd
This discussion has been closed.