**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much gold do you have?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    4mil+
    4.6 million gold, 163 gold crystals and 145k battle chips.
    I have gold because all my crystals contain **** not worth ranking up
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    2mil-3mil
    UC439 wrote: »
    I'm at 2 Mil because I just did some Ranking. Now I'll do some Grinding and replenish and Rank again later. If you keep a minimum balance, you never run out. Just don't go all out for Ranking and spend time putting it back in. That's what I do.

I just did 2 rank ups. Grinded for doc oc & took him upto 5/50 & pulled a 5* medusa took her upto 3/45. Now if u don't consider those choices as "bad" , that made me kiss goodbye to all my gold stash that were more than ur so called "minimum" balance.

So now u want to tell me I grind & save up stuffs & I can't even rank up just 2 god or demi god champs at once. There's is a gold problem my mate, the sooner u accept it the better.

If you expect to Rank the Champs as soon as you get them and not have to do anything to replenish the Gold, then the problem isn't really with the system.

well I've waited for like months to get a decent tech & cosmic champion then I need to wait for months to rank them up with all available materials in my hand? Isn't that a infinite wait? Like ur saying wait for 4months to upgrade a champ? Is that making any sense?

That all depends. Do you do the Arena steadily? Do you keep a balance? If you want to get them and take them to R5/R3 immediately, it's going to take Gold. More if you get them and want to Rank them higher. There's nothing that says you can't Rank them one Level at a time in the meantime. It's not that hard. Simple budgeting. You have to make sure you maintain enough for what you need on a weekly basis and save for what you want. People are going for broke and wondering why they don't have any Gold. You need a steady income to keep up with Ranking. That takes Grinding. If you want to Rank high, you'll have to Grind more to replenish it.
    Where's Suzie Orman when you need her? Lol.
    2mil-3mil
    I'm at 2 Mil because I just did some Ranking. Now I'll do some Grinding and replenish and Rank again later. If you keep a minimum balance, you never run out. Just don't go all out for Ranking and spend time putting it back in. That's what I do.

I just did 2 rank ups. Grinded for doc oc & took him upto 5/50 & pulled a 5* medusa took her upto 3/45. Now if u don't consider those choices as "bad" , that made me kiss goodbye to all my gold stash that were more than ur so called "minimum" balance.

So now u want to tell me I grind & save up stuffs & I can't even rank up just 2 god or demi god champs at once. There's is a gold problem my mate, the sooner u accept it the better.

If you expect to Rank the Champs as soon as you get them and not have to do anything to replenish the Gold, then the problem isn't really with the system.

well I've waited for like months to get a decent tech & cosmic champion then I need to wait for months to rank them up with all available materials in my hand? Isn't that a infinite wait? Like ur saying wait for 4months to upgrade a champ? Is that making any sense?

That all depends. Do you do the Arena steadily? Do you keep a balance? If you want to get them and take them to R5/R3 immediately, it's going to take Gold. More if you get them and want to Rank them higher. There's nothing that says you can't Rank them one Level at a time in the meantime. It's not that hard. Simple budgeting. You have to make sure you maintain enough for what you need on a weekly basis and save for what you want. People are going for broke and wondering why they don't have any Gold. You need a steady income to keep up with Ranking. That takes Grinding. If you want to Rank high, you'll have to Grind more to replenish it.

yes after waiting for 2 and a half months I do want to level up the desired champ at once I get it. Simply bcz I need them. They'll keep on being useless at lower ranks unless I rank them up. So all together there'll be prolonged wait to use them, whereas I've already waited enough to gather the catalysts and to get the exact character to rank up.

You are talking about 2mil? I was on stash of 3-4mil gold for months. But just 2 rank ups & I'm broke. The supply is not upto the demand. The mechanics are good enough for 1*-4* 4/40s but not for 5*s or 6*s for that matter.
    All the sources are same like it was 3years ago. But the demand for the all the champions have steadily increased.

Unless u live in the game, u'll be broke in the blink of an eye.

Ranking them all at once is a choice.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Living the broke life in game

yes after waiting for 2 and a half months I do want to level up the desired champ at once I get it. Simply bcz I need them. They'll keep on being useless at lower ranks unless I rank them up. So all together there'll be prolonged wait to use them, whereas I've already waited enough to gather the catalysts and to get the exact character to rank up.

You are talking about 2mil? I was on stash of 3-4mil gold for months. But just 2 rank ups & I'm broke. The supply is not upto the demand. The mechanics are good enough for 1*-4* 4/40s but not for 5*s or 6*s for that matter.
    All the sources are same like it was 3years ago. But the demand for the all the champions have steadily increased.

Unless u live in the game, u'll be broke in the blink of an eye.

Ranking them all at once is a choice.

not all. Just 2. I still have a lot to rk up. I just selected 2, & that was enough to drain stuffs up. Such is the shortage that u can't even do "two" rank ups at once.

During the 3* days I used to upgrade 10 at once, still left with plenty of gold & got expired on isos. The system was suited to that. Not this.
    2mil-3mil
    I meant all the Levels all at once. There's a reason you had more Resources then. 4* takes more than a 3*, 5* takes more than a 4*. You're not Ranking 3*s. It's not the fault of the game if we spend all our Gold.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    4mil+
    There is Option missing ! 28M in Gold 💰
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    4mil+
    61.4 million gold, 290 gold crystals and 56k bc.

Everything ranked so iso sells for a lot. At higher end alliances you get a lot of crystals which turn into gold.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »

Everything ranked so iso sells for a lot. At higher end alliances you get a lot of crystals which turn into gold.

Define “everything ranked”.
    edited March 2018
    2mil-3mil
    Palanthrax wrote: »

I'm assuming everything they want Ranked.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    2mil-3mil
    70+ votes for under 4M vs 33 that say they have 4+

I guess people can continue to say that there is no gold problem. LOL
  • 500k-1 million
    Wow its so cool this game
    edited March 2018
    4mil+

113 4* at least 3/30 with 50 at 5/50.
    3 6* at 1/25
    45 5* at least 1/25
    Problem is t1a or t4b
    All 3* including immortal iron fist 4/40
    All 2* 3/30
    All 1* 2/20
    @Palanthrax
  • Ron_DeuceRon_Deuce Posts: 19
    3mill-4mil
    No 5*s worth ranking up atm and also lacking cats, so I'm ranking 4*s
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Sigh
    4mil+
    _ASDF_ wrote: »

3 6* at 1/25
    45 5* at least 1/25
    Problem is t1a or t4b
    All 2* 3/30
    All 1* 2/20
    @Palanthrax

Cool. You devoted your life to MCOC. Hope your digital dreams have come true. 🙄

Funny how you judge everyone. Over 3+ years its not hard to rank your champs, get gold, get milestones and be successful. When you rank the right champs then the game gets easier. Higher ranked champs along with pi means less arena and more rewards. I guess they did because I get to watch you troll everyone and say lots of negative and nasty things. 🤔🤫🙄
    4mil+
    ktubj5h8pc0h.png

So less then 210 series or 70 a day to get 12 mil and 2k shards. Less then 2 hours a day. Yeah takes lots of time.
    ktubj5h8pc0h.png

So less then 210 series or 70 a day to get 12 mil and 2k shards. Less then 2 hours a day. Yeah takes lots of time.

i can manage only 3mil points with a streak of 127. Each 19 set per round takes 1hr 15min for me.
    So yes it takes different amount of time to different people.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    You have a very large roster with high level 5 star champions. You can accumulate points must faster than the vast majority of the player community. You cannot apply what works for you to everyone else. They have made it easier to get 4 and 5 star champions, but the resources to level them up, like gold, have not been increased at the same pace.
    edited March 2018
    4mil+
    ktubj5h8pc0h.png

i can manage only 3mil points with a streak of 127. Each 19 set per round takes 1hr 15min for me.
    So yes it takes different amount of time to different people.

Ouch you must have android. I can do a series on average about minute 20 to 30 seconds
    Exactly. I could manage to hit t4b @ 50+ streak once, now I'm able to do that in 30+. Only ranking up champions allows me to do the arena faster.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Not enough
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

3 6* at 1/25
    45 5* at least 1/25
    Problem is t1a or t4b
    All 2* 3/30
    All 1* 2/20
    @Palanthrax

That’s not bad, but I don’t consider 1/25 5*s to be “ranked”, and that’s what costs the gold.

I think the other factor, however, is the time we’ve been playing. You’ve been active in the game for 3 years, myself only 2 (and the first 6 months was a waste of time as I had no idea what I was doing). I have around 10 more 4*s to 3/30 and I haven’t really touched 3* or 2* champs at all, I never had much use for them.

My 40 5*s are 50% rank 2 and above, I expect in a few months I’ll finally be limited by T1A and T4B instead of gold, but it’s taken me over 2 years to get close to that point.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    4mil+
    Lived broke for so long, so i milked hard all gold realms available in all dificulties, i made 12 million gold, bur now after ranking 5* to R4 and 6*, my gold dropped to 5 million
    4mil+
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    ktubj5h8pc0h.png

That the only arena your grinding? 😉

1fe8zjqlimpc.png
    x418yljgw5ki.png
    khvy9s2v5a1m.png

Yeah. Who needs gold. People grind ar3na for the champs. At least I do.
    edited March 2018
    4mil+

3 6* at 1/25
    45 5* at least 1/25
    Problem is t1a or t4b
    All 2* 3/30
    All 1* 2/20
    @Palanthrax

That’s not bad, but I don’t consider 1/25 5*s to be “ranked”, and that’s what costs the gold.

I think the other factor, however, is the time we’ve been playing. You’ve been active in the game for 3 years, myself only 2 (and the first 6 months was a waste of time as I had no idea what I was doing). I have around 10 more 4*s to 3/30 and I haven’t really touched 3* or 2* champs at all, I never had much use for them.

My 40 5*s are 50% rank 2 and above, I expect in a few months I’ll finally be limited by T1A and T4B instead of gold, but it’s taken me over 2 years to get close to that point.
    rzq5wutt1azi.png
    51jlgqchkcvj.png
    210joq3e09xl.png
    hunkvrww9t2e.png

I would rank past 1/25 but t1a and t4b are my bottlenecks