**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What do YOU love most about The Contest?

Comments

• Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    My favorite thing about MCOC is the balancing of different abilities for different fights. I like going into a quest, looking at what I'm going against, and trying to think of potential solutions to the problems present in the quest. Similarly, I like fighting champs that make you change up your regular fighting rotation, like Thor Ragnorok's power gain mechanic. For the same reason, I really dislike when there's a mechanic without any counter at all.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I like that even tho it’s painful AF to get the champs you want it’s so satisfying to flaunt them to your friends and alliance mates. For the most part even the unluckiest players will eventually have some quality stuff to show for the effort and the rarity is part of what makes the effort worth it in the end. Getting it all easy isn’t nearly as satisfying. It’s mostly a struggle but the good days are almost euphoric.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    I love everything about this game the monthly and all other interesting events,new champions and more
  • The fighting animation is excellent, some of the champions are extremely well thought out and very fun to play, and improving my roster so that the game continues to be a fun challenge. And yes, I am a big fan of Marvel and love to see these characters come to life in a mobile game.
  • Story quests and their rewards, special event quests and their rewards, mails in my inbox from the game team and the gifts that come along with the mail due to a new event, update, compensation or just simply pure generosity.
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @AxeCopFire is the reason I keep coming back ... 3 years and im still trying to catch up with his total base hero rating lol ! one day man ... watch out im coming for you
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    I enjoy alliance gameplay and opening crystals the most even though, most times I get a trash champ.
  • UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    I am a huge comic book fan, been so since a very young age so this game seems built to make guys like us happy. A feature i really loved was adding a digital comic to event quest that introduced cornerstone. Such a feature run monthly will really breathe life into the contest.
    I also want to point out that i really loved arena but I got turned off at a point when the drop rates for units reduced and all i got from battlechips for close to a month was just gold.
    This is the only game i currently play, thumbs up for making a great game. The issues that beset it are minor.
    I also want to suggest that more monthly content is added to spice up the contest and keep users truly engaged. The event quest is usually over quite quickly. May i suggest the addition of weekly mini quests to further keep players invested in the contest.
    Also, titles mean a lot to most players. Everyone wants people to know through a title that they have completed content not everyone can. It helps motivate the players.
    Also, most of your player base re on android devices. It would help if you worked on making the game better for those devices.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    the marvel heroes B)
  • Honestly what keeps me In this game is the friends I have made in my alliance, and the fact that I do not want to let them down, the game is now stale to me, my friends are what keep me going nowadays, just that the bugs are killing....
  • I love the champion diversity, playing with such a variety of my favorite heroes is what keeps me coming back!
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I guess what keeps me coming back is the curiosity of seeing which Champs you’ll bring into the contest and how you interpret them. Having a direct port from the comics or films would be kinda limiting, so using the concept of ISO to alter them a bit is interesting.

I really like the stories and some of the dialogue is laugh out loud funny.

I really found the Morningstar/ Guillotine Story Line completely fascinating, I hope it gets revisited some time soon.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I like that it revitalized my interest in comic book characters and storylines. For example, I used to think spidey was a terrible superhero but after pulling classic spidey as my first four star I gained a lot of new respect for him. (Insane crit rate/damage as well as armor break)

I can also respect that the developers aren't hesitant to push difficulty levels. Plus the animation is great.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I love the monthly quest.
  • Yosi2Yosi2 Posts: 1
    Me gustan los personajes, no me gusta que los nuevos tengan más posibilidades de conseguir luchadores de 6 y 5 estrellas cuando a nosotros nos costó mucho los de 5 y los de 6 ni los olemos.
  • 100% other summoners... I have met some people that I talk to practically every day.... So much so that I think my wife is jealous lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Another thing I appreciate is how little nuances are woven into the Design. Thor Rags, for example. In the film, he discovers his true power at the end. In the game, his strength lies in his L3, once Awakened. I love discovering little things like that. It makes me appreciate the effort that goes into creating them. I'm big on hidden meanings and subtle details like that.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Old feature was great but new:( pls bring back old one for both 5 and 6 star
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    1. Alliance mates (would be nice to have a functioning chat in-game)
    2. Boss rushes
    3. Event quests and new the lore stories inbetween
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I like that even tho it’s painful AF to get the champs you want it’s so satisfying to flaunt them to your friends and alliance mates. For the most part even the unluckiest players will eventually have some quality stuff to show for the effort and the rarity is part of what makes the effort worth it in the end. Getting it all easy isn’t nearly as satisfying. It’s mostly a struggle but the good days are almost euphoric.

Dude you just stole my words
    I only got one good 5* and yeah that's blade
    I pulled him last year
    But after that i opened around 35 5* crystals but all **** champs
    I got all **** champs which forced me to take symbiot spidey to rank4 because t2a was expiring
    But still i can say, i always win wars for my alliance due to that 1 champ
    I know it's feel poor when you get a bad champ after so much struggle but that's what your luck is all about
    I also completed LOL with a 4* SL back in August because i was tired of getting poor champs but then i decided it's now or never and grinded extra units
    The feeling of accomplishing with 4* champs was phenomenal, i still feel those aggressive fights due to short timer
    But at the end i made it and like me there are several other players whose luck are not with them but they got skills which is way more important than champs
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I love that I’m making more friends around the worls
  • The only thing I love about this game is Morningstar.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    My team.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    The memes!
  • DoomDoomDoomDoom Posts: 6
    Coz I made some new friends all over the globe who won't let me quit, and all thanks to my current ally they just keep pushing me to the edge.
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    edited April 2018
    It's Make Me More Exited When Weapon X Would Be Added In Contest, That Days Is One Of The Booliest Day For Me!!! :p