**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormammu Or Taskmaster????!!!

Hey Friends! I have a 4* Dormammu And Taskmaster too. Both are rank 3 max. Now here comes the problem, whom should I rank up to rank four?!!! Both are my favourites. Can you please give your suggestions. It will be really helpful if you do so. Thank you.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Taskmaster. I would only do dorms for defence can be useful for offense but slow abilities. I only used him couple times for his immunities and his power control. Also I am sure taskmaster can become debuff immune.

I am also a huge fan of taskmaster in general.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Taskmaster!!!!!!!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think dorm is probably better in terms of utility, he has double immunity plus extremely strong power control. He hits like a pillow, but I've used him to finish a lot of tricky fights.

On the other hand, Taskmaster is extremely cool and I rly want him. Needs the dupe tho, I think.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Taskmaster!!!!!!!

Dorm is a better champ imo
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Dormamu. Power control and can be used as a defender. Plus has immunities
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

His power control is good but Taskmaster after a certain point becomes immune to all debuffs
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

His power control is good but Taskmaster after a certain point becomes immune to all debuffs

Gonna do him no good if he has to eat Hyperions l3
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Hyperion is just one champ though can't really base it all on how they do against specific champions.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Gonna do him no good if he has to eat Hyperions l3

Gonna do him no good if he eats anyone's l3 with dorms u almost don't have to worry about that
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @MildStoneHolder power control in aw seems a lot more important
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Dorm is better...power control is very, very, very, VERY important in this game.
    And plus he's one of the best defenders in the game
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Taskmaster has good utilities, but I will go for Dormammu for his double immunity, power control, limited regen (you can ignore this) and good AWD at the right nodes, although he may not hit as hard as other hard-hitting champs.
  • Thanks
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    As much I love Taskmaster in the comic and in this game, I have to say to rank up Dormammu.

Why?
    Power Drain & Power Lock = power control.
    Double immunities (poison and bleed)
    Regen (if you play it right, eventhough it's not much but still could be helpful when the times call for it)
    Great for Biohazard node in Act 5.4
    can be greater with Mystic Dispersion masteries = easy to gain more power! More power = more power lock = more fluid power control.

If you control the power, you control the game. So then it really comes down to your skills to avoid getting too much hit.

bloodyCain wrote: »
    If you control the power, you control the game. So then it really comes down to your skills to avoid getting too much hit.

For some reason, all the comments saying go for dormammu will get a "LOL", so maybe you'll get your "LOL" soon. Don't get me wrong, this "LOL" is not from me, bcos my "go for dormammu comment" also got a "LOL" from that someone. Looking forward to hear this genius' LOL feedback on Dormammu vs Taskmaster :D
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Why y'all laughing' out loud?
    edited April 2018

I guess that language is Turkish
    Why? I have heard so much about certain Turkish' AW and MCoC "ethics" .... and many of them are "Famous" for doing "certain tricks" in this game!

p/s: No offend to anyone in Turkish nationality, I only share what I heard in this MCoC universe (nothing in real human world)

"LOL" just appeared again! Even to your comment!
    Oh no! We have a clown hidden in this thread! A clown on April Fool day!!! :D:p

edited April 2018
    shchong2 wrote: »

"LOL" just appeared again! Even to your comment!
    Oh no! We have a clown hidden in this thread! A clown on April Fool day!!! :D:p

I'm starting to feel that we're the 'clowns',lol
    14 separate Labyrinth of Legends so far...