**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your 6* Boss rush!

charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
Ayyy,So,Now that I pulled you in,I'd like everyone to extensively list 6 picks,nodes,and,if you want to,PI,Attack And Health(Estimates,dont kill me).Another optional thing is to list counters.

My picks,
1)M.O.D.O.K:
R2/31
PI:26k
Health:96k
Attack:6k
Nodes:+160% Attack and Health,+50 attack,+35% health,Parry.
Counters:Any champ with a true strike mechanic
Cable,needs a s3 so not ideal,Karnak,Is the best,True strike with an s1
2)Kang
R3/4
PI:31k
Health:140k
Attack:6.8k
Nodes:Explosive Personality,+180% Attack and health,Breakthrough,Feats of power.
Counters:High damage,Nullifying,Scarlet witch
3)Thanos
R3/23
Health:150k
Attack:8.6k
Nodes:Safeguard,+200% Attack and Health,Power shield,Flare,Degeneration,Life transfer
Counters:High damage/power gainer,Hyperion
4)Maestro
R4/4
Health:210k
Attack 9k
Nodes:Role Reversal,Gamblers Ruin,+300% Attack and Health,Power gain +200%
Counter:Careful Skill,and Never using Specials until you get a great buff like permanent regen!
5)Ultron Prime
R5/36
Health:300k
Attack:11k
Nodes:Enhanced Abilities,+360% Attack and Health,Vigor
Counter:Idk,Not there yet.
6)The Collector
R5/65
Health:500k
Attack:Infinite
Nodes:+600% Health,Infinite Attack,Enhanced Shield(Inverse of Power shield),Shield Inversor (Puts the effect of the shield on the defender)
Counters:Whales.
If this isn't whale-worthy,I dunno what is.
Please. S:Did you see the attack "infinite" gig,It basically means,"One hit,and you ded,boi!"

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    What would be the rewards for this challenge????
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    NDK13 wrote: »

Same as all the others,Except with a legends run event,epic title,t1as,some gold,t4b,t4c,5* cystal,5000 6* shards.
    Enough?(I would imagine)
    NDK13 wrote: »

Same as all the others,Except with a legends run event,epic title,t1as,some gold,t4b,t4c,5* cystal,5000 6* shards.
    Enough?(I would imagine)

Which means,Both the old,and aforementioned 'new' rewards
    Eh,Bumpity Bump Bump,Anyone?
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    My choice
    1. Collector
    R3/35
    PI: 46K
    Health: 327k
    Attack: 12,879
    Nodes: Defender is more likely to activate special 3, buffs on this opponent last 15% longer and are 10% more effective, Attacker recieves power lock after 1 bar of power, parry, dexterity, evade, inflicts poison draining 100% health over 1 minutes, inflicts bleed draining 100% health over 1 minute, spikes, caltrops, attackers medium attacks deal 0% damage.
    I am evil... But luckily it's only one fight. 😈😈😈
    My choice
    1. Collector
    R3/35
    PI: 46K
    Health: 327k
    Attack: 12,879
    Nodes: Defender is more likely to activate special 3, buffs on this opponent last 15% longer and are 10% more effective, Attacker recieves power lock after 1 bar of power, parry, dexterity, evade, inflicts poison draining 100% health over 1 minutes, inflicts bleed draining 100% health over 1 minute, spikes, caltrops, attackers medium attacks deal 0% damage.
    I am evil... But luckily it's only one fight. 😈😈😈

If it's only one fight,I'd recommend health being 2mil+,But still,Whale-worthy!
    edited April 2018
    I feel like adding more now...
    Debuff immune, +400% power gain, power leak, buffet, +100% regeneration... Bwahahahahaha
    Debuff immune, +400% power gain, power leak... Bwahahahahaha

Now that's just...What'd be your rewards?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

1* colossus

5k 6* shards, 20k 5* shards, 4× 4* Crystals, Epic title, 1* Collector, 20× T6 basic Iso8, 100k gold.
    GbSarkar wrote: »

1* colossus

Yoooooooooo!That's God tier rewards right there!But please,be serious,lol

5k 6* shards, 20k 5* shards, 4× 4* Crystals, Epic title, 1* Collector, 20× T6 basic Iso8, 100k gold.

I'd do it for my collection,If that happened,I'd love to see him one shot a 6* with his l3...oh wait.
    edited April 2018
    Debuff immune, +400% power gain, power leak, masochism, +100% regeneration... Bwahahahahaha

If he's debuff immune,how can he gain health from masochism?I think you mean buffet

I'd do it for my collection,If that happened,I'd love to see him one shot a 6* with his l3...oh wait.

Yeah!!! It's a 1* Bwahahahahahaha
    Debuff immune, +400% power gain, power leak, masochism, +100% regeneration... Bwahahahahaha

If he's debuff immune,how can he gain health from masochism?I think you mean buffet

Oh yeah... I did... Lol

You really are cruel, Please go ahead with the other 5 fights!

It's just 1 fight lmao
    Unless you want it even harder lol

It's just 1 fight lmao
    Unless you want it even harder lol

Yes!Hard content!We need it,Just curious.
    2) Grand Master
    R3/45
    PI: 57k
    Health: 532k
    Attack: 16.1k
    Nodes: Attackers Light and Medium attacks deal no damage, Heavy attacks deal 50% more damage, +20% Armor and physical resistance, evade, dexterity, parry, elongated stun, Caltrops, +10% power gain.
    3) Thanos
    R3/45
    PI: 63k
    Health: 629k
    Attack: 15.8k
    Nodes: Safeguard, +100% armor and physical resistance, +20% power gain, stun immune, evade, dexterity, parry, bane.
    4) Mephisto
    R4/55
    PI: 82k
    Health: 591k
    Attack: 14.7k
    Nodes: +100% regeneration, buffet, masochism, evade, dexterity, parry, Attacker can not gain power, more likely to activate special attack 2.
    😂
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    5 star 3/45 hulk
    Life steal
    Debuff immune
    edited April 2018

2) Grand Master
    R3/45
    Nodes: Attackers Light and Medium attacks deal no damage, Heavy attacks deal 50% more damage, +20% Armor and physical resistance, evade, dexterity, parry, elongated stun, Caltrops, +10% power gain.
    3) Thanos
    R3/45
    Nodes: Safeguard, +100% armor and physical resistance, +20% power gain, stun immune, evade, dexterity, parry, bane.
    4) Mephisto
    R4/55
    Nodes: +100% regeneration, buffet, masochism, evade, dexterity, parry, Attacker can not gain power, more likely to activate special attack 2.
    😂

Proud of ya,True punishment!:lol:
    2) Grand Master
    R3/45
    3) Thanos
    R3/45
    4) Mephisto
    R4/55
    😂

Woo hoo I did good lol
    2) Grand Master
    R3/45
    3) Thanos
    R3/45
    4) Mephisto
    R4/55
    😂

Woo hoo I did good lol

Now if you only gave all of them unfazed...
    2) Grand Master
    R3/45
    3) Thanos
    R3/45
    4) Mephisto
    R4/55
    😂

Woo hoo I did good lol

Now they all have unfazed lol
    2) Grand Master
    R3/45
    3) Thanos
    R3/45
    4) Mephisto
    R4/55
    😂

Woo hoo I did good lol

Now they all have unfazed lol

Better!Now,Anyone else wanna come in?
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Yup, Gwenpool with power shield and debuff immune.
    Counters: electro’s static shock
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Also safeguard, debuff immune, 1% regen og deadpool.
    Counters: ummmmm
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Maestro
    Max six star
    Arc reactor
    Debuff imune
    Bane
    + 100 iso infused
    safe guard
    Double regen and true strike
    Mean enough
    Counters: big whale wallet
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    I just saw the "attack: INFINITE" part for the Collector and was like..... nope. Let alone the 500k Health.

This is why Kabam doesn't let the player base pick the champs, health, attack, and nodes for Boss rush. Unless your a reasonable player or a Youtuber ( for fear of losing subs and getting nasty comments, bc they put in crazy nodes, health, or attack), then Kabam probably shouldn't let you put stuff into the game.

In all seriousness though, some of these comments are pretty funny ("Counters: Big Whale Wallet"). Lol
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    It is all a joke in all seriousness I can’t think of something off the top of my head but something doable would be nice but my counter choice big whale wallet stands for all fights