**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bad luck? Doesn't feel like it.

All in all, my last 4 and 5 star crystal openings in order are...

Rhino 5*
Rhino (Duped him)
Iron Patriot 4*
Black Panther (CW) 4*
Spidey Symbiote 5*
Groot 4*
Rocket 5*
She-Hulk 4*
Cyclops 5*

Bad luck? Lol Yeah right.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sorry to hear this, I feel for you. Your RNG luck for last 9 (4* + 5*) was certainly on the less fortunate side. You need to buy offering and begin to worship the RNG God, and praise the RNG God!

Hope your luck will turn and start getting 4* and 5* Blade, Hyperion, DV, GR, Magik, Starky, Medusa, Angela, AA, Iceman, Hulk, Rulk, Vision, etc... All the best and cheers!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    With your sample size of 9 crystals I think we can safely say that kabam are purposely messing with your drop rates. Good job.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    With your sample size of 9 crystals I think we can safely say that kabam are purposely messing with your drop rates. Good job.

That's certainly what it feels like. Maybe it's because I refuse to spend a dime on the game. Someone important must have noticed
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this, I feel for you. Your RNG luck for last 9 (4* + 5*) was certainly on the less fortunate side. You need to buy offering and begin to worship the RNG God, and praise the RNG God!

Hope your luck will turn and start getting 4* and 5* Blade, Hyperion, DV, GR, Magik, Starky, Medusa, Angela, AA, Iceman, Hulk, Rulk, Vision, etc... All the best and cheers!

I have 4* Hyperion and Magik but that's it in terms of the big guns.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Just bad luck. I never spent a dime and won 5* GR, 5* Hyperion, 5* Iceman, 4*Stark Spidey and a 4*Blade in a premium. Before that was just garbage and some meh champions, hang in there they will come..
    Thanx. I'll be patient :)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

That's certainly what it feels like. Maybe it's because I refuse to spend a dime on the game. Someone important must have noticed

I haven’t spent on the game for a year and a half, just pulled gwenpool 5* half an hour ago. Guess “someone important” didn’t notice me.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Are you sayin that these pull were not bad luck? You feel like you got lucky or something? lmao
    edited April 2018
    Are you sayin that these pull were not bad luck? You feel like you got lucky or something? lmao

Lmao You kidding me?!! Nah I'm saying that it feels more deliberate that just pure bad luck. Feels like someone doesn't like me at Kabam headquarters lol

I haven’t spent on the game for a year and a half, just pulled gwenpool 5* half an hour ago. Guess “someone important” didn’t notice me.

Lol Guess they can't catch all of us all the time... you lucky ****.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Rhino 5*
    Rhino (Duped him)
    Iron Patriot 4*
    Black Panther (CW) 4*
    Spidey Symbiote 5*
    Groot 4*
    Rocket 5*
    She-Hulk 4*
    Cyclops 5*

I can't believe you were the one to figure out Kabam's master plan. You alone figured out that they pick on players and give them "bad pulls" on purpose through their very high tech tracking system. it makes sense that they are probably using the majority of their servers to run this sophisticated tracking software and that is the real reason for server lag and outages. Now that the master plan has been uncovered, maybe they will go back to being a normal company and every pull from now on will only be what the community considers god tier (or tire for those who can't proof read properly) you know, because the internet is always right.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Rhino 5*
    Rhino (Duped him)
    Iron Patriot 4*
    Black Panther (CW) 4*
    Spidey Symbiote 5*
    Groot 4*
    Rocket 5*
    She-Hulk 4*
    Cyclops 5*

I can't believe you were the one to figure out Kabam's master plan. You alone figured out that they pick on players and give them "bad pulls" on purpose through their very high tech tracking system. it makes sense that they are probably using the majority of their servers to run this sophisticated tracking software and that is the real reason for server lag and outages. Now that the master plan has been uncovered, maybe they will go back to being a normal company and every pull from now on will only be what the community considers god tier (or tire for those who can't proof read properly) you know, because the internet is always right.

Oh no! I can't believe you figured out that I figured out Kabam's master plan!!! :open_mouth:
    Nnnoooooooooooooooo!

One thing you've proved is that the internet is not only always right but it can be melodramatic at times too.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Luck will come you way soon still no good 5 star but got medusa, sparky, quake and voodoo from phc within a fortnight
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    I’m super unluckyzasltfxo1hx3.png
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Jesus now that's unlucky 😂
    I've pulled 6 5*s and only two have been truly bad.
    Loki (actually pretty good don't judge 😂)
    Ghost Rider (THICCEST BAE OF 2018)
    Dormammu (Thiccest Bae 2: Second Cumming)
    Miles Morales ($HIT)
    Groot ($HIT: The Prequel)
    Mephisto ( The Luck Strikes Back 😂)

The Luck Strikes Back is personally my favorite in the trilogy 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Rhino 5*
    Rhino (Duped him)
    Iron Patriot 4*
    Black Panther (CW) 4*
    Spidey Symbiote 5*
    Groot 4*
    Rocket 5*
    She-Hulk 4*
    Cyclops 5*

Oh no! I can't believe you figured out that I figured out Kabam's master plan!!! :open_mouth:
    Nnnoooooooooooooooo!

One thing you've proved is that the internet is not only always right but it can be melodramatic at times too.

Don't get me wrong. I honestly hope they do mess with your drops from now on for posting something so ridiculous.
    Nick0609 wrote: »
    I’m super unluckyzasltfxo1hx3.png

Lol! Get the hell away from me you show off :'(
    Miles Morales ($HIT)

Miles Morales ($HIT)

That's a hell of a franchise you got going there. I'm jealous!

Rhino 5*
    Rhino (Duped him)
    Iron Patriot 4*
    Black Panther (CW) 4*
    Spidey Symbiote 5*
    Groot 4*
    Rocket 5*
    She-Hulk 4*
    Cyclops 5*

Nnnoooooooooooooooo!

Don't get me wrong. I honestly hope they do mess with your drops from now on for posting something so ridiculous.

...and the melodrama continues 😂 I, for one, honestly hope you get a hug from someone soon. This can't be healthy for you.