**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do YOU love most about The Contest?

Comments

• PacificWarriorPacificWarrior Posts: 50
    edited April 2018
    you can build your own team, and there is content for meme champions for fun. also the community this has built
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It’s genuinely fun to play and the new content each month keeps the game from feeling repetitive.
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    my heart lies in this game same how a child how ever bad he might b for others but for his parents he still is their life its the same with me...although this game mostly frustrates me but still i love this game from my heart for its awsome graphics great gameplay and of course my allaince..i hope all the sangs wud go and there wud come a day when we will see more praises on the forums than complains
  • lcmlrlcmlr Posts: 28
    Having all the characters and getting them in God tier version
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I like all the different characters but let's be honest the question you should be asking is the opposite question. What sucks about our game. So you can actually make it better.
  • Urso00Urso00 Posts: 1
    Muito bom
  • Jwang1Jwang1 Posts: 9
    still Love the game. If there was some more quality of life changes then it would be great
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Deadpool. I love Deadpool.
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    1) The alliance I am in. I’ve made amazing friends in this game, it keeps me coming back to see what everyone has to say. Not to mention supporting each other in AQ and AW.
    2) The monthly event quests. I love the MCU films, always excited to see what event quests and champions will be added to the contest.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited April 2018
    If I could carry beloved champs forward through new content without having to acquire them all over again with whatever new star limit Kabam throws at us I.e. advancing 5 stars to 6, 7 and so on, I’d come back to the game. Otherwise, I’ve lost interest.

Release of 6 stars was demoralizing. Does Kabam realize how much people spent to complete LoL and get OG Ultron? I was all in. I probably dropped north of $20k in this game over 2 years and lost interest the second 6 stars were released.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Might be just me. But the satisfaction of finally ranking up that certain champion
  • edited April 2018
    heman01 wrote: »
    I like all the different characters but let's be honest the question you should be asking is the opposite question. What sucks about our game. So you can actually make it better.

Glad you like the different characters! As for your latter point, the forums are consistently showing elements of the game that players would like to see changed and/or fixed. This is is a question to specifically see what everyone loves. :)
  • EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I like that even tho it’s painful AF to get the champs you want it’s so satisfying to flaunt them to your friends and alliance mates. For the most part even the unluckiest players will eventually have some quality stuff to show for the effort and the rarity is part of what makes the effort worth it in the end. Getting it all easy isn’t nearly as satisfying. It’s mostly a struggle but the good days are almost euphoric.

I remember watching everyone else around me opening all these great champs while I was waiting for that "WOW" factor. When I finally got Star-Lord I was able to release a breath of relief through that hard push of different quests. :) I totally get what you're saying!
  • I love that I’m making more friends around the worls

This has been a common one! It's really awesome to hear that so many people have been making friends all over because of this game. :)
  • you can build your own team, and there is content for meme champions for fun. also the community this has built

Being able to pair up champs that normally wouldn't battle side by side is pretty neat!

As for the community bit - y'all have made it what it is! We're super proud to have the community that's been made, it wouldn't be what it is without all of you.
  • Deadpool. I love Deadpool.

And Deadpool loves you!
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    edited April 2018
    but to my original post, I would say the alliance component is what I like most and what keeps me coming back. I know some of the folks there better than I do my coworkers - but I've also been playing for over 2 years now.

A few other things I like about the game:
    - the art is super impressive.
    - the editorial issues in the event quest dialogue provides a fun thing to keep me entertained finding typos. (really, not making fun)
    - building teams of characters I like for quests where character quality doesn't matter (e.g., normal difficulty, daily quests).
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    add baymax and stan lee and this game would be perfect
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    this is what i love (happened todayn10rnqk1omms.png
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Might be just me. But the satisfaction of finally ranking up that certain champion

I know this feeling! Recently got to rank my 4* Iron Patriot to R4 and it was so satisfying to finally get him there.

....really
    Must be trolling
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    1. Its Marvel
    2. Its Fun
    3. The diversity of all the champions is outstanding!
    4. They are always updating it.
    5. One of my favorite fighting games, mobile games, and Marvel games
  • rtg432rtg432 Posts: 1
    All the new and interesting super heroes/villains keep me coming back to the game
  • sueprhai123sueprhai123 Posts: 6
    The event quest are so awesome and I really liked the alliance war season
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    The LOVE DEADPOOL Yolo crystal was pretty cool. Thanks Kabam!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »

I know this feeling! Recently got to rank my 4* Civil Warrior to R4 and it was so satisfying to finally get him there.

....really
    Must be trolling

He's not that bad. Not exactly god tier, but definitely not garbage tier like HB and IP.
  • GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    New content every month will keep this going forever. Just stop alliance war piloting and it’ll be near perfect