**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I do not get good 5 star

Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88 β˜…
Kabam only gives good 5stars to them who spend money πŸ’° on their game.
I am frustrated. I want to ........ Kabam I want good tier 5 stars . ( Kabam walon ne dimaag kharab kar rakha Hai achhe 5 star hi nhi dete main apna sir phod dunga myjhe good tier 5 star do ye Mera order Hai)

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 β˜…β˜…
    From last month i got kamala then iron fist dupe then IP then spidergwen just an hour ago carnage you dont see me crying about it.
    Although befre all this i did pulled 1/1 featured blade in all my mcoc career. 1 featured run only.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My son got a 5* guillotine whom I consider very good and he doesn't spend anything.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…
    Mohit saab, just take a chill pill
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    It’s all about luck man. My last 5 pulls before today where Jugs, Kamala, Beast, Cyclops & Mags then today I pulled Sparky. There’s over 100 champs, chances are you’re not going to pull a great champ, there’s what 10-15 sought out champs, so that less than 10-15% to pull someone you want
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your luck will come, it is just a matter of time. Most folks went thru patches of bad luck on crystal opening, you are NOT alone, regardless of spending or not. It is the RNG and your luck, although I suspect praying to and praising the RNG God may have a slight chance to please the RNG God and increase our God tier luck, if you think such a God exists.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    shchong2 wrote: Β»
    Your luck will come, it is just a matter of time. Most folks went thru patches of bad luck on crystal opening, you are NOT alone, regardless of spending or not. It is the RNG and your luck, although I suspect praying to and praising the RNG God may have a slight chance to please the RNG God and increase our God tier luck, if you think such a God exists.

Yup people basically sacrifice their first born πŸ˜‚
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Try this bro.ci9mcl155yng.jpg
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    I was happy with this pull after crappy ones. You win some, you lose some
    yf1uv2lyk2uj.png
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129 β˜…
    All luck we have all had bad patches but eventually everyone gets something usable
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RNG sucks most of the time