**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4cc and solo players...

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
So recently t4cc shard Crystal's were added to the monthly event quests and as a solo ayer I have aged through to levels that award them to collect them but I have gone as far in master as I can without 5/50s or 3/30s and so for three weeks now other than that stupid , outdated arena there is literally zero source at the moment for t4cc shards...working to get enough shards for the rift but that's a process...to cut to the chase here...it is time there were more opportunities to at least collect t4cc shards outside of events designed for the upper tiers. Other than selling t3cc for 180 shares each I have had zero growth in the number of t4cc shares in my inventory...anyone else feel it is time to improve and increase the number of opportunities to obtain t4cc outside of alliance rewards?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Um no! Wasn't asking for you to offer daily t4cc shard cards...when I pay for something I don't jump through hoops so the seller will be sure give me all of what I have bought and paid for! Put the shard crystals in the game!
    Okay! Finished the arena achievements, opened my wonderful prize that takes 1.5 million to get, and as per usual got iso I can't use because I have an entire overflow box full of iso from all the dupes 4 stars I can't get past rank 4 and they gave me another 1000 shards for a five star I won't be able to rank past 2...and the answer is to offer me an opportunity to pay for the priviledge of behaving in a specific manner and doing what kabam tells me like a trained pet to receive what I have paid for, and if I do I might get six complete (no guarantee) t4cc...in all probability not a useful mix and in the end useless unless I buy another!!! When does this bs stop?
    Never ever played a game where 99 percent of the time I was disappointed...until this one.
    Rich there is no love for us here man! I have a ridiculous 70 4 stars stuck in place...I need one more like i need another cigarette...want...it don't need it. but what else is there to play for out here in the wilderness? One more solid champ on the roster going no place...
    I wish they would replace the ascendant with a bundle of shard Crystal's that has a minimum output of 36000 shards...randomly. Then at least after two or three arenas you might complete a couple of t4cc. They don't want to guarantee us a full t4cc and 30 winners? The rest get **** that is much easier to get playing the daily???? And 30 guys get a t4cc? COME ON! And really...I know Mcoc has been running 3 years but how long can something built on profiting from players frustrations last? Ultimately? Maybe it will run forever! Maybe the world is full of people who like spilling hot coffee on themselves...
    As that arena has top prizes for only 30 guys. A player with an army of max 4s and ranked 5s can walk through to one more t4cc for thier already filled inventory. Its a pathetic excuse for an arena, worst of all three...highest achievement requirement of the three arenas and the worst reward...9 ascendants here recently and all iso but 1 t4b. I get pissed off and stop playing them then when it comes back to me that it is my only hope of getting a complete t4cc i go back in. Not that it is hard...but it takes time when you aren't running it with an army of maxed 4s or 5s (which many people in the game now do.) At least in the other two you know what ypu are getting for your effort.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Ive got alm9st 2000 iso in overflow at any given time. 3 million gold and about 80,4*s yet only 4 that are r5
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got 4* sabertooth and 4* Bishop the last week and so depressing to know how long it'll be before i have them ranked.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I totally agree. I am in a decent alliance and it's nice, but it's completely bizarre that there's no reasonable way to get t4cc without a good alliance. You can get t4bc from proving grounds! It's tedious, but you can do it. Why isn't there an expert mode for the class catalyst quests? It makes no sense. And instead of just class ISO and hero crystal shards, maybe when you dupe a hero you could also get some appropriate class catalyst shards. Like instead of 100,000 class ISO when you dupe a 4*, give us 50,000 and some t4cc shards. When you dupe a 3*, give us 5,000 class ISO and some t3cc shards. Something like that.
    It is thier "profit via player frustration" business model. Rather that be creative about revenue they simply rely on us becoming frustrated enough to spend. It just doesn't seem to me that when you have the license for the Marvel Universe that you need to rely on that model. Frankly I think their end goal is for it to run on "auto pilot". A program can randomly generate quests, even the cut scene dialogue...heady as it is...then you add champs like gasoline and let it run. It needs a refresh...better drops from the quests...better rewards from the arenas available to all players...as solo players we get shut out easily in anything that is based on ranking because we don't get the cats we need to even be competitive, having to play 5 and six times as many champs as other contenders for the same amount of points...time alone defeats me...
    Here is the math on doing it with money! At 70 bucks for the t4cc shard daily thats roughtly 11.70 cents a t4...now 11.70 x 3x 70=2457 dollars...an average cost of 35.00 a champ...here is the math for 3 of a single class using t3...36000÷180=200 (if you get 3 of one class each week that is
    67 weeks...for a single t4cc...that is more than a year...52 weeks in a year...and good luck pulling three per quest...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Have you done Act 4? RtL? These 2 were done by players with longer tenure using 4* 4/40s.

And with the mats gathered, 100% Masters (and maybe Uncollected) every month? After which, complete 1 run of LOL? It's no excuse to say "I have no 5* R4s and am unable to do LOL." I have members in my alliance who completed their initial run with a 4* 5/50 SL using only units saved up.

The rewards (mats) are there for you to earn. If you chose to do Map 2, then you have to make do with a slower progression. That's how it is.
    It is nonesense!
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    I agree it wouldn't hurt anyone to add t4c daily quest like with basics and some milestone shards to that arena.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    It is nonesense!

Lol. Don’t shoot down those that disagree with you without considering what you probably have missed out.

I left an alliance about 1 year ago that does map 2/3 before. Was in there for 8 months before I left. During the time I was there, I managed to finish Ming Na, A4, RtL and several Master events for the t4c to get 1 4* 5/50s (in Dec 2016, BW), then got enough T4C to r4 my 5* SL. After-which I completed LoL (in Feb 2017), which gave me a big boost.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★

The best thing you can do is become uncollected and complete the monthly EQ to get the T4CC crystal and keep collecting the T4CC frag crystals. Another thing to do is grind the arenas until you go blind and build up as many units as you can, and just revive and potion your 4/40s through the difficult content. You can farm several thousand units each month by playing the arena everyday.

The issue is that some players have so many T4CCs that they don’t open the crystals anymore because they can’t accumulate T2as before the T4CCs expire. Then when they get the T2as they don’t have enough T1as to rank up their 5*s, Then they realize they don’t have gold.

Very few players at all levels of progression have enough of everything to do what they want.

No the best thing would be for kabam to put t4cc shards in the game...
    I agree! Why do we have these lame "health" and "gold" quests? Two of the more easily aquired resources in this game???? Put that stuff back in regular monthly event quests as drops. Back when the "antman" and "ultron" events ran there were reasons to play some of the paths more than once...for energy refills and larger iso...now there is zero reason to replay event quests after completion. It really is almost funny how hard they work to make this game less enjoyable by catering to the upper tier with zero replayabilty and only crushing repetitious grinding and soul oppressing disappointment in the rewards...are we having fun yet?
    This game would just be so much more fun if there were a few surprizes that actually helped you advance, not just grow your rating with massive rosters...really? What argument could there possibly be against an occassional ultra rare or rare drop from an ambush or a chest. The chest star rating has become meaningless...if you had people in here talking about the great drop they lucked upon there might be some genuine excitement in here. "Yo! Thanks kabam! I just scored a 5 star awakening in quest 4 of blah blah! From an ambush!" You dont think people will be like, "ummm, i got energy! Why dont i just run that path again real quick?" When enough are talking "got alliance revive, got t4c shards, got 5 star shards, got 6 star shards, got a full t4b got shards for a t5b, oh dang all i got was 3 star shards!..." then you will see some real enthusiasm about this game again. Not just a bunch of unhappy grinders spinning on a tread mill!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    This game would just be so much more fun if there were a few surprizes that actually helped you advance, not just grow your rating with massive rosters...really? What argument could there possibly be against an occassional ultra rare or rare drop from an ambush or a chest. The chest star rating has become meaningless...if you had people in here talking about the great drop they lucked upon there might be some genuine excitement in here. "Yo! Thanks kabam! I just scored a 5 star awakening in quest 4 of blah blah! From an ambush!" You dont think people will be like, "ummm, i got energy! Why dont i just run that path again real quick?" When enough are talking "got alliance revive, got t4c shards, got 5 star shards, got 6 star shards, got a full t4b got shards for a t5b, oh dang all i got was 3 star shards!..." then you will see some real enthusiasm about this game again. Not just a bunch of unhappy grinders spinning on a tread mill!

Even though the concept is interesting, it would only move the complaining towards that, due to people blaming the rng-gods for not giving them a 5* awakening gem on their “fill in a random number of times” they played the same path.
    With enough good drops that would be mitigated, "oh well i got an 40 percent alliance team revive, maybe next time the awakening will drop." Yeah if 99 percent of us are getting 125 iso and 2 guys get an awakening there will be grumbling. But if you hit different things some at upper levels instead of some "default" ball suck iso...
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    I agree! Why do we have these lame "health" and "gold" quests? Two of the more easily aquired resources in this game???? Put that stuff back in regular monthly event quests as drops. Back when the "antman" and "ultron" events ran there were reasons to play some of the paths more than once...for energy refills and larger iso...now there is zero reason to replay event quests after completion. It really is almost funny how hard they work to make this game less enjoyable by catering to the upper tier with zero replayabilty and only crushing repetitious grinding and soul oppressing disappointment in the rewards...are we having fun yet?

gold is rather hard to come by if you don't want to grind the soul sucking arena endlessly. we need gold quests and i think the halls of healing are nice for players like me who don't wanna spend units on potions and revives and i agree T4CC need to be more regularly available than doing Map 5 and 6 in AQ and the content for endgame players such as LOL and RTL but i see that you do not have an alliance i don't see why you wouldn't want one what with alliance wars seasons and Map 5 for T4CC. just a thought.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Dr_Brown wrote: »

gold is rather hard to come by if you don't want to grind the soul sucking arena endlessly. we need gold quests and i think the halls of healing are nice for players like me who don't wanna spend units on potions and revives and i agree T4CC need to be more regularly available than doing Map 5 and 6 in AQ and the content for endgame players such as LOL and RTL but i see that you do not have an alliance i don't see why you wouldn't want one what with alliance wars seasons and Map 5 for T4CC. just a thought.

The overwhelming majority of alliances in the game are incompetent.

It takes all 30 players playing the game consistently to achieve the most meager of rewards. Again the overwhelming majority of alliances are incompetent.

As an individual you have very little control over your own progress, you can finish your path, kill the boss in AQ and AW and still lose because the other 29 players are not doing their part.

Why not have away for people to build their rosters without having to depend on 29 other players.

Because of AW seasons competitive alliances can’t afford to take on players looking to build and improve their rosters.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Ummm dude become uncollected daily catalyst fragments are possible in uncollected daily crystals. T4cc fragment crystals are available in both event quest difficulties (Master and Uncollected). What it really sounds like to me is you are playing solo and don’t have the roster/skill to become uncollected since you can’t manage Master mode either. And don’t use the argument those rewards are monthly. Progression rate is based on how you play the game and what you are willing to do ie join an alliance. Now yes arguably they should replace the T4cc arena milestone with some T4cc fragment crystals but other than that there are sources to acquire what you want. Go beat the content and get them like everyone else does. Just so you know there are players capable of clearing Master with 3* champs just saying.