**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

22-hour event milestones: L1 Revives

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Obviously they're not there because of the Events. I'm sure they'll be back. We're getting a much more valuable collection from Halls. At no cost.
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    There is no excuse for it. What can a mod possibly say? Its so petty to remove it intentionally. A mistake is poor work ethic and laziness for not correcting.
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    BUMP!

Why are we being ignored? This isn't even the only post about this!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    You're right. It's an outrage. How dare they replace the Revives with Rift Shards for an Event and give access to a way to farm more higher-level Revives everyday! Audacious.
    -.-
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I'm just annoyed by this because I was planning to get them in the solo events so that I could do a labyrinth path every 2/3 weeks. I guess the halls of healing quest is a decent trade off for the removal of the revives in the solo events.
    Other than that, the problem here was lack of communication. Instead of "adding shards to the solos events", they replaced items to include the shards.
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    You're right. It's an outrage. How dare they replace the Revives with Rift Shards for an Event and give access to a way to farm more higher-level Revives everyday! Audacious.
    -.-

Please let us Kabams reasoning that made them decide to do it. And explain how the 1% worth of tier 2 crystal is equal to 1 revive. Keep in mind that lvl 1 revive avoids spending 40 units on a revive, or backing out...
    I really am curious how much you value 1% of the cost to access the Normal level rift.
  • Options
    Still waiting for some of that promised transparency kabam!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I genuinely hadn't noticed the removal of the LvL1 revives from the daily quests. Given that this is almost certainly only for the duration of April, as @GroundedWisdom says, words really can't do justice to the limits of my not caring.

I mean guys, really: have you not noticed how awesome the halls of healing are?

Explore all of them daily for the whole week, energy free and you'll receive:

7 LvL1 Healing potions (not for sale)
    14 Lvl2 Healing potions (worth 98 units)
    14 Lvl3 Healing potions ( worth 196 units)
    7 Lvl4 Healing potions (worth 147 units)
    14 LvL1 Alliance Healing potions (not for sale)
    14 Lvl2 Alliance Healing potions (490 units)
    14 Lvl3 Alliance Healing potions (910 units)
    7 Tier 1 Revives (not for sale)
    14 Tier 2 Revives (560 units)
    7 Tier 1 Alliance Revives (not for sale)
    7 Tier 2 Alliance Revives (1260 units)

Plus 56 chests providing rewards including T1 revives, and also chances for randomly dropped items on the paths.

That's 3661 units worth of healing potions and revives, plus whatever you get from chests and battle rewards!

Why don't we just quit the complaining till we see if the revives don't make a return next month? Halls of Healing has got us covered for this month!
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Lol! Does it matter? I'll take the Shards over the Revives. You can get Revives any time of the month. Rifts aren't around that often.

And we got halls of healing,lol
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Dang it,If it doesn't come back next month,then get complainin',and I'll join y'all with it.
  • Options
    Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    The main issue is lack of communication. 3 days later and they still haven’t responded if it was intentional (and if so why no announcement and reasoning behind it) or an error.

Halls of healing is great, but the impact is diminished by fact we are losing 30 or so revives from events. Doesn’t really feel like as much of a bonus event as it was probably intended.
  • Options
    Indeed halls of healing is great. And given the choice I WOULD choose it over a lvl1 revive every day. However the fact that they removed it without notice and refuse to respond is what's irritating me. Aren't you guys tired of them ignoring known issues and just brushing them away without an answer??
  • Options
    Any new from kabam on this?
  • Options
    ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8
    Yes my LODA!
  • Options
    Still no mod answering?
  • Options
    Still missing out on all those revives.. halls of healing has been gone for awhile now, I'm sure most people have gone through what they earned.. I see kabam still ignoring this! Even though they "try to be transparent" and "communicate any changes made to the game" this is still swept under the rug!
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Forum rules should be updated to explain what type of situations warrant moderators responding to forum comments. Lack of communication creates hostility between players and Kabam, players being aware of what actually warrants forum moderators responding to comments would make our expectations more realistic, even if we continue to have our comments ignored.
  • Options
    Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    When will 22 hour events switch back to giving revives? Rifts are over now. 3 day alliance events stopped giving rift shards last week (maybe longer?).
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah we would love to know
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Halls of Healing have been over for around a month. To my knowledge, no one from Kabam has commented one way or another about the missing Revives from the solo milestones; we found out when the change was rolled out and any request for clarification was ignored.

I would love to know if L1 Revives are going to come back or if they were phased out indefinitely.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I had to do 2 paths of LOL without those revives, they better add them back. Rift shards had zero value compared to those revives for me
  • Options
    Psycho1980Psycho1980 Posts: 37
    I think the mods have no answer for this yet and waiting for one from the developers.
    I am sure the developers don't want them back and the mods are doing their best to convince them to put them back.
    Will a WW2 start with the community?
    lol
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Nah, we clearly need more rift shards with them already closed