**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New game mode idea

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So I had this idea very recently about a possible new game mode that could be fun to play. Basically its like a little boss rush sort of event but with a catch, instead of being able to choose who you want you are forced to have a slot machine like thing that randomly selects 5 champions in game that you have to use for that event and you only get to have those champions work on that quest. It could be a fun way to force people to try on more diverse sets of teams.

Comments

• So I had this idea very recently about a possible new game mode that could be fun to play. Basically its like a little boss rush sort of event but with a catch, instead of being able to choose who you want you are forced to have a slot machine like thing that randomly selects 5 champions in game that you have to use for that event and you only get to have those champions work on that quest. It could be a fun way to force people to try on more diverse sets of teams.

Sounds good in theory, but the actual level of challenge would have to go way down because someone would get a squad of ant-man, colossus, spidergwen, magneto, and Iron patriot
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    So I had this idea very recently about a possible new game mode that could be fun to play. Basically its like a little boss rush sort of event but with a catch, instead of being able to choose who you want you are forced to have a slot machine like thing that randomly selects 5 champions in game that you have to use for that event and you only get to have those champions work on that quest. It could be a fun way to force people to try on more diverse sets of teams.

Sounds good in theory, but the actual level of challenge would have to go way down because someone would get a squad of ant-man, colossus, spidergwen, magneto, and Iron patriot

Although,It's called Modoks lab,I'd like it not having timely entries
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    Perhaps solo missions for a character? Like a short quest with one champion (every champion will get them) that would give mainly gold. You could only do it once per day, and champions will be shuffled through. Perhaps the beginner, normal, master, and expert setup could be used to determine the rewards. It would give people a reason to use Joe Fixit, Kamala Khan, Spider Gwen, Iron Patriot, Gambit, Xpool Deadforce, ect. Plus you could add a multiplayer aspect to it. Have a quest where you must play as Spiderman and Daredevil as they rush to stop the Kingpin from completing his evil scheme! There are lots of possibilities, and I cannot wait to see what the new gamemode that kabam has teased will turn out to be.