**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SG Based Alliance Looking for Some Members

Hey all,

SGCX is looking for a few members after this AW Season.

AQ 5x5
AW 3x Weekly (Gold 1)

We are looking for members around the GMT+8 Timezone.

No prestige preference but need to be active and not someone who needs babysitting. Needs to be able to handle their own lanes in AQ and AW. Preferably with full 5/50 defenders as well.

Contact xNig in game.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Hey all,

Still looking for 2-3 members to replace some retiring members at the end of the Season.

Preferably at least 11x 4* 5/50 Champs. We are currently 11m at Tier 5 AW.
    Looking to get 2-3 members in before the next AQ starts.
    SGCX is looking for 2 - 3 Members to replace retiring members.

AQ 5x5, AW 3x Weekly.
    Tier 4-5 AW, Gold 2 last season (as we started midway through the season). Will be Gold 1 next season.

Requirement:
    GMT+8 Timezone
    Active Team Player
    At least 11 4* 5/50s
    WhatsApp for Communication
  • NaMi3boiNaMi3boi Posts: 18
    Do you have only 2-3 spots? I got potentially 6 people. Msg me ign: NaMi3boi or on LINE: nbui412
    Looking for 2 members. Please add me in game, xNig ii.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    SG = Spider Gwen or am I missing something ?
    Singapore. :D
    We are 12.2m now. Looking for 2 members to replace 2 members who can't handle Tier 4-5 AW.
    Looking for 2 members to replace members who are going overseas work attachments for extended periods of time.