**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Choose your Alliance wisely

Since aw seasons have released in the game, everyone wants the rewards and get in the top teir alliances. But have you ever thought that you are a member of your ally, and for no reason or another, an officer or leader kicks you out of the ally. It's totally fine, right?
But what if they kick you on the last day of the season. Just imagine. All you hard work winning the wars, that alliance health revives, all this hardworking goes to waste in a second..
So I would suggest that choose ally which is loyal and long term ally.

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Meh I'm going to Fortnite after war season ends. Have too much on my plate with work and actually wanting to have fun
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam has the power to make things right
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Meh I'm going to Fortnite after war season ends. Have too much on my plate with work and actually wanting to have fun

Same mate, I’m giving up alliance life after seasons and I’m just gonna play solo to do the infinity war events. I bought an Xbox and got a girlfriend so no time for alliance deadlines.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    hey you can join us -RE- we need a boss killer!! someone to help us get to the next level, as we continue to build up our team . We are fixing to cut dead weight.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »

Same mate, I’m giving up alliance life after seasons and I’m just gonna play solo to do the infinity war events. I bought an Xbox and got a girlfriend so no time for alliance deadlines.

She must be great if you had to buy an Xbox too 😂

Just kidding mate
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Kabam can fix the situation if it happens to someone, but will they do it is the question
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »

Good luck with everything bro
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Kabam can fix the situation if it happens to someone, but will they do it is the question

Kabam doesn't know why someone got kicked.....don't be so quick to believe every post you read
  • OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    I think KABAM is right on it's own place because there is no solution to this situation. It really depends on you whether you choose your ally correctly.