**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question for my fellow alliance recruiters and officers

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
What is the most prominent reason that you have had to kick people from your alliance?
I feel like the three specific answers listed are the biggest reasons why my alliance has kicked people. When I say skill I mean their skill isn't where you need it to be for your alliance, this generally happens when recruiting a new person and they say they can run map 5 easily and then on day 4 and 5 they're dead in the first phase. Bad conduct I mean they're offending people purposefully or refusing to donate. Basically they're not following basic alliance conduct.

Question for my fellow alliance recruiters and officers 28 votes

Poor/lack of communication
71%
Mr_PlatypusHaji_SaabMagicBentonNinjAlanxNigPolderpommieBuckeyeKPLegoCrafter517DERPYREVENGERMasterTroller42SpiritOfVengeanceMorning_GoryPeterQuillNick0609DRTOAtticus9090cx23433MarriLordAn00busCats73 20 votes
Skill
14%
MattyloRaganatorJets44Primmer79 4 votes
Bad conduct
0%
Other(please specify)
14%
CodornasChefSkallywagPrimeSaviour_27Mitchell35 4 votes

Comments

• MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Poor communication which leads to screwing up in AW/AQ.

Note: We play map 2-3 and 1 bg AW silver 3 Tier 11. So we don't even expect that much.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Skill
    My alliance has become fairly good at noticing people who are terrible at communication just based off the recruiting process. We have kicked people for prestige sometimes, but it's usually coupled with skill or communication or participation. And in those situations we try to set them up with friends and keep in touch for when they pull the worthy 5*s.
  • Poor/lack of communication
    If I could choose 2 it would be skill and lack of communication. Another one I'd add is participation. You need these to have a good well oiled alliance
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    My alliance is 11 million and communication kills in war and AQ at any rank to be real. But I hate when people say they are experts at map 5 and then cant even get past phase 1. There was one person who lost all champs to a symbioid on day 1.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    not joining aq and aw
    I would chalk that up to bad conduct
    not joining aq and aw

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    My alliance is 11 million and communication kills in war and AQ at any rank to be real. But I hate when people say they are experts at map 5 and then cant even get past phase 1. There was one person who lost all champs to a symbioid on day 1.

It happens. There are many people who claim that they can "handle" 5x5 during recruitment. My next question will always be "What is your alliance's starting prestige?" There is a big difference between 3.5k starting prestige Map 5 and 6.2k.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Other(please specify)
    Not logging in often enough, therefore missing wars and not gifting the gifting crystals, therefore making us miss on free rewards
    Yeah I agree with you but some people lie and what not so...
    xNig wrote: »
    Goken2345 wrote: »

It happens. There are many people who claim that they can "handle" 5x5 during recruitment. My next question will always be "What is your alliance's starting prestige?" There is a big difference between 3.5k starting prestige Map 5 and 6.2k.
  • Other(please specify)
    Communication and activity level.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Other(please specify)
    Activity,

we normally only kick when people miss AW placements and AWA phase.