**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down ticket for Wolverine?

Really just need one rank down ticket for a 4*. He’s useless now. Could use those mutant T4CCs for a 5* at least. Congrats on getting sneakier with your “Nerfs” though.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ummm he’s still good for questing....new EQ soon
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Dale_Dobac wrote: »
    Really just need one rank down ticket for a 4*. He’s useless now. Could use those mutant T4CCs for a 5* at least. Congrats on getting sneakier with your “Nerfs” though.

You win the prize for the worst post today. If you were only using Wolverine for AQ then you need to get better at the game. He is still useful. Plus hes not the only mutant out there. So are you going to ask for RDT's for every mutant champ? Maybe you should just stop playing the game.
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    Ummm he’s still good for questing....new EQ soon
    Maybe for Act 4 or lower levels. I’ve completed all those though. Act 5 he’d make for some marathon fights.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Go away.

Demonzfyre wrote: »

You win the prize for the worst post today. If you were only using Wolverine for AQ then you need to get better at the game. He is still useful. Plus hes not the only mutant out there. So are you going to ask for RDT's for every mutant champ? Maybe you should just stop playing the game.

I was mostly being sarcastic but thanks! Where do I collect my prize? Do you send it to me in game or is it like an actual trophy you’ll need to mail me?

Super stoked either way.

Any useful tips on how to get better now too? I mean I’m in a 14 mill ally and I’m over 500K but obviously you can teach me a lot.

DNA3000 wrote: »

You have an interesting definition of "sneaky" as what you're talking about is something every MMO game does, all the time, out in the open, since the dawn of multiplayer games, constantly and obviously and in a generally accepted way. In fact, most MMO players explicitly state that they *prefer* new content to be released that increases difficulty than direct nerfs of existing player resources. If you believe releasing bleed immune content is a "sneaky nerf" on Wolverine, I'm being dead serious when I say you should limit yourself to single player games.

I’m being dead serious when I say thanks for your input.

Amy good recommendations? Still being dead serious of course.
    Raganator wrote: »
    Go away.

Like forever? Or just for today?

And do you mean from just this forum or should I like abandon my family?

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

You have an interesting definition of "sneaky" as what you're talking about is something every MMO game does, all the time, out in the open, since the dawn of multiplayer games, constantly and obviously and in a generally accepted way. In fact, most MMO players explicitly state that they *prefer* new content to be released that increases difficulty than direct nerfs of existing player resources. If you believe releasing bleed immune content is a "sneaky nerf" on Wolverine, I'm being dead serious when I say you should limit yourself to single player games.

I hear Marvel Ultimate Alliance is decent, and probably cheap given its vintage. And 100% immune from developer balancing changes.

I hear Marvel Ultimate Alliance is decent, and probably cheap given its vintage. And 100% immune from developer balancing changes.
    Thanks. Still being dead serious.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Ur clearly not that great if u wanna rank down wolvie and only use him for aq, whilst nagging for rank down tickets.

Ur clearly not that great if u wanna rank down wolvie and only use him for aq, whilst nagging for rank down tickets.

Thought I made it clear I was being sarcastic but thank “u” for the feed back. Curious. How do you have time to use words like whilst but not enough time to add the Y and O to you?

I was mostly being sarcastic but thanks! Where do I collect my prize? Do you send it to me in game or is it like an actual trophy you’ll need to mail me?

Super stoked either way.

Any useful tips on how to get better now too? I mean I’m in a 14 mill ally and I’m over 500K but obviously you can teach me a lot.

You should go back to candy crush. Also learn to sarcasm better. You are about as good at that as you are at posting.

Super stoked either way.

You should go back to candy crush. Also learn to sarcasm better. You are about as good at that as you are at posting.
    You will teach me to sarcasm?

Super stoked either way.

Nope. Above your IQ level
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Give it up already Dale you've lost the argument.
    It's embarrassing to watch you do this to yourself.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Nonsense. It is quite entertaining. Being dead serious.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

To add to this only one not 2
    2 was bad

Super stoked either way.

Nope. Above your IQ level
    “I talk real good cause I’m smart and stuff”-El P
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    “I’ve not yet begun to defile myself”- Doc Holliday

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I ranked Wolvie up recently for AQ... guess he won't be seeing any play at all lol. Should've known AQ changes were coming soon
  • MonubeanMonubean Posts: 5
    I ranked him and guily specifically for aq too. Kabam needs to give tickets. Tired of their ****.
  • Monubean wrote: »
    I ranked him and guily specifically for aq too. Kabam needs to give tickets. Tired of their ****.

So u have no one else to use?
    All kidding aside. I’ll adjust just fine. Just sad to see a God Tier champ get knocked down to where he’s not useful in the role most people valued him most.

I wouldn’t rank him down just like I never ranked down SW. It has been fun watching all you MCOC tough guys get worked up though. Y’all are the real heroes. Keep doing God’s work here boys.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I can’t use one champ for every fight anymore either. I too am enraged by this. I am willing to accept a 5* tech awakening gem as compensation, however.
This discussion has been closed.