**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pre Thor nerf

TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Why is it that Medusa can stack armor breaks but that was taken away from Thor because he was too powerful. Why was Dr. Strange and Switch nerfed because too many people were using same characters and Kbam wanted more variety but now everyone wants/uses Blade. PI continues to climb for every champ but the really good classics had to get nerfed (Widow). Please restore champs from nerf to equal the overpowering champs that continue to flood the game

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade is nowhere near as good as pre 12.0 sw if they brought her back she would single handedly unbalance the game however I have her duped so I would not complain if they did, as for Thor I think he should be able to stack armour breaks
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Blade is trash compared to pre 12.0 SW. Thor could take out Rol in 9 hits. Dr. Strange is literally just GR with power gain, so Kabam must have missed him. And I don't know why BW was nerfed.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    These posts are getting boring...
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @XFA_Rebooted

How I understand it BW was nerfed because she had 100% ability reduction, as they were saying her sig ability prevented champs from usIng their buffs or applying debuffs completely.

Kabam said they didnt think having anyone that can stop something 100% of the time wasn’t good. So no champ has 100% in anything
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    There is a video of pre nerf thor killing WS in sub 10 hits. He and SW were nerfed for good reason. DS however was not. BW kinda was but should be biffed to get 100% against science champs
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @XFA_Rebooted

How I understand it BW was nerfed because she had 100% ability reduction, as they were saying her sig ability prevented champs from usIng their buffs or applying debuffs completely.

Kabam said they didnt think having anyone that can stop something 100% of the time wasn’t good. So no champ has 100% in anything

Oh, thank you!