**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do YOU love most about The Contest?

Comments

• MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I love being able to play with my fav character from the Marvel world.
    The game is challenging and fun. Also the alliance/teamwork part of it is a great feature.
    But please FIX ALL THOSE ANNOYING BUGS THAT FRUSTRATE us players/payers:
    bad lags and evade being unresponsive, even on new devices!
  • I completely love how you can reap the rewards if you grind hard on the game. No money needs to be spent. Calendars were the best thing added-no doubt.
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    I love the variety of champs. all tho I honestly hate getting duplicates. but at the same time its okay. thanks for making an awesome game possible.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    This game is really fun to play and I like collecting champs.
    However...

it wasnt fun when I duped my 5 star Iron Fist today
    #buffIronFist
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    I like how you re-design the game every month or so, adding a new monthly event quest, little bonus features like the recent one with the revives and health and bringing in new champs.
    What I don't like is how I'm using 60 energy to complete half of a daily event quest just for fragments! This infuriates me! Earning basic catalyst from daily quest is fine, it's the tier 3 mutant, cosmic etc that I keep getting fragments. You offer more XP when more energy is used....
    Should be, the more energy used the better the rewards. Is XP going to get me catalyst when I'm out of energy? No
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I like that even tho it’s painful AF to get the champs you want it’s so satisfying to flaunt them to your friends and alliance mates. For the most part even the unluckiest players will eventually have some quality stuff to show for the effort and the rarity is part of what makes the effort worth it in the end. Getting it all easy isn’t nearly as satisfying. It’s mostly a struggle but the good days are almost euphoric.

@EvilEmpire

You mean like this? 😂

kzdgz4d2cmcm.png

I can't believe it happened to me! And he is going up to R4 soon!
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    What keeps me coming back is the chalenge aswell as the fun. Being in an alliance just enhances those things
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    I also love the mechanice of new champions you add. Learning how they work and how they can be put to use in fun and unique ways
  • LoïcLoïc Posts: 1
    Bah les infos sur le jeu et son évolution
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Just a quick sentinels thing first...they are way too OP...

I come back for the marvel characters, big marvel fan, and the friendships I’ve made during my time
  • I like grinding for tier 4 basics and I like to grind for the basic 4 star in the arena because most likely I don't have that character or that I awaken that character and I like doing the monthly event quest
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I enjoy new and unique characters coming out every month, and seeing how their addition changes the meta if the game
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I love it when you release information about the upcoming event quest ahead of time.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Love a new champ added every two weeks. Ranking them up. Monthly Quests.
  • andrewnunes7andrewnunes7 Posts: 12
    (forgive me if my English is not so good, I'm Brazilian) I love the game because I love Marvel's heroes. playing with them is incredible and makes me know more about this universe.
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I love the champs, and story mode. I like that you have to do aq and aw to level up champs to play story. I don't like that the game mechanics are forcing me to use units. When this happens I don't spend $ on the game, and I'm constantly complaining to my alliance. This is not fun.
  • I love how they add champions at good times, not like 2 every year
  • Spurgeo14 wrote: »

@EvilEmpire

You mean like this? 😂

kzdgz4d2cmcm.png

I can't believe it happened to me! And he is going up to R4 soon!

Wow! I'm jealous! :scream:
  • (forgive me if my English is not so good, I'm Brazilian) I love the game because I love Marvel's heroes. playing with them is incredible and makes me know more about this universe.

I could say the same thing! Always been a fan of Marvel, both comics and the MCU, but this game has really helped to broaden my universe even more! I really enjoy being able to play as my favorite champions and/or enjoying the dialogue between them. :)
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33
    I’d love to see another winter soldier playable character be added to the game.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    My favorite parts of this game would be the Characters themselves and MY alliance since I would have quit a couple of times if it weren't for friends. although some of the older champs need a serious revamp
  • CurtisLowCurtisLow Posts: 14
    If you don’t mind, I’m going to use this for some constructive criticism. I’ve been playing for three years. I can say I love the new monthly event quest. But, I am no longer excited about getting a new 4*, the game is passing them by. 5 stars don’t come often enough and the means to upgrade them is too expensive and hard to get. I’m stuck at 5.2.2 and I just can’t get past it with 4 stars. And now with the changes to AQ you’ve taken the fun out of it. I’ve loved this game for years now, that keeps me here. But that will only last so long. I’ve played other games for years before they ceased being fun. Mafia Wars, Galaxy at War. This game is losing its appeal.
  • GMasumGMasum Posts: 0
    I like play this game but At my openion I just wanna say imporve lodaning time, every time when we just click ..
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    The new game content, the challenging events like boss rushes and the free 0 energy events are awesome. I love the rifts, rewards and new champs that come out. Its entertaining to see when the community gets upset about certain champs like sentry then changes are made based off of feedback. I love the beta testing to update old champs and making it more of a diverse roster. Keep up the good work. Good to see some of the new champs weve always wanted. Look forward to seeing Mr Sinister, Omega Red, Red Skull, and others join the community.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Ok semi useful comment.... The alliances... Being part of an alliance. Not the game itself, nor the game play, but just being in the alliance.
  • I love the chat and the collecting characters part but the drop rate for a 4* in a phc should be 17% and the drop rate for 3* is 30% and 2* 53%. But thats my opinion because i worked hard to get 4 star crystal i opened it and got khamala khan.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    this game is awesome because its a marvel game, follows the MCU, monthly events, alliances, graphics and it brings people from all over the world together.

WHAT CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THE CONTEST BETTER?
    -please fix bugs and keep them fixed
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Well I love the Marvel Universe and this game does a good job at bringing it all together.