**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are all parts of Sentineloid's s2's unblockable?

2»

Comments

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Brian Grant just said on his stream that many of his former highly skilled 4loki allies are having a hard time with these sentineloids.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    no coincidence that new changes took effect on the same week as medusa arena is gonna be this thursday so i expect high cutoff for her
  • r3zonater3zonate Posts: 47
    edited April 2018
    danielmath wrote: »
    Hyperion and Sym spidey seem like good counters, but those sents on the immunity path are going to suck. No armour breaks smh

how is a sentinel on immunity path different from any other champ on immunity?

Immunity path now requires a champion that does a large amount of damage per hit, and made others that required skill, but had regeneration like wolverine/Ultron no longer possible as the difficulty increases on days 3-5. After you hit them a certain number of times, the specials are unblockable.

They also block for a ridiculous amount of the fight. I could do the path easily enough with wolverine and Ultron, but Ultron can't even be used against mystic sentinels, and they are twice as hard as normal champions.. Seriously, I can't believe how much harder AQ will be, and the skill argument is complete BS, because one combo on day 3-5 would kill him before, and I never had issues.

These changs are absolute BS.. They basically made Wolverine useless, even with the argument that he wasn't the best champ to use before.

They looked at any champ that regens and found a way to make them useless, and once again made it about getting a certain champion as fast as possible.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Same here, just evaded first part and tried to block second and it just hits you, also even on day 1 with 30k health and 2.5k attack stupidly strong, sometimes trying to act like all or nothing just pushing you to the edge
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    I understand there are probably very many fantastic gamers on here which is great many of you probably won't have great issues with the Sentinels but for every great gamer there are a few average gamers like myself and a few people who are below average and just adore the game. These people are going to get screwed and leave the game which will have knock on effects. I ask all to rate the game 1* in the app or play store until Kabam rework the Sentinels and make them easier to fight. I mean they even have a 3rd special it's ridiculous.

Thanks guys
  • Kabam Miike is a big liar he had said it would not be any harder. It has become much heavier and can not be compared to the old one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I understand there are probably very many fantastic gamers on here which is great many of you probably won't have great issues with the Sentinels but for every great gamer there are a few average gamers like myself and a few people who are below average and just adore the game. These people are going to get screwed and leave the game which will have knock on effects. I ask all to rate the game 1* in the app or play store until Kabam rework the Sentinels and make them easier to fight. I mean they even have a 3rd special it's ridiculous.

Thanks guys

The SP3 isnt active. Not sure how many times it needs to be said.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Shamou wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre stop commenting on every post about this. We get it, you think you are amazing at this game and replacing Symbiods with Sentinels makes no difference to the difficulty. Not everyone has rank 4 5* God tier champs like you... You are pathetic and a sheep for defending a corrupt company such as Kabam.

@Shamou i have every right to comment on these posts. I dont have "god tier" champs. I just understand what it takes to play against them. Ive gone against 3 already in current aq and not a challenge yet. Im not especially good at this game and not defending a corrupt company. Ill stip posting once people grow a pair and actually learn to read discriptions and fight them.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Volcanic45 wrote: »
    So starky can't auto evade ? Cause it won't work I've loss him twice on day 1 oh hell no

If they have true strike then no he can't
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Seriously people before you complain about new things on opponents it actually helps to read through their abilities.. They've been in the game about a month via the event quest, it's not like this stuff is hidden. Read their description.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Kabam = $$$