**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you have og duped Thor, you’re in luck

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
It seems that the Sentinels have found their match, after all.

uw6zks8uld3g.png

Comments

• FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    now finish AQ with same champ :D
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    What about the other sentinels with different classes? Is he good for them?
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Thor does well, but Hyperion does 3 times better imo.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    What about the other sentinels with different classes? Is he good for them?

will try tomorrow
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Red hulk can destroy some of them also
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Good thing I have a 4* dupe lvl 67 OG Thor and a 5* Hyperion and a rank 3 red hulk that I can take up LOL
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    I've been using my 4★ Stark Spidey, starting off playing chicken to get my poise charges up to 7 or 8(the other 3 will come naturally from him auto-dodging the specials), and then 1 or 2 of his L2's completely scorches their life-bar (it has double damage on robots)
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Love all these SS on Day 1. i want to see this same stuff on section 3 day 5 lol
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    More than anything obviously try and get your class advantage against whichever class the Senti is, make sure to read that particular classes abilities, because they change from the standard Tech Senti, and start bringing a champ with Shock Damage Debuffs
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Cleared cosmic Sentinel with og Thor with no problem.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Armor break is supposed to work well against them.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    My Ms marvel cut through them pretty good