**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider

I'm not getting in game mail from Marvel Insider anymore detailing what is available from Marvel Insider points. Please help. Almost missed out on Sentinel Questing bundle. Thanks.

Comments

• TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    F.Y.I. Kabam doesn't "technically" have any control over that you have to go to Marvel.com to see what is available
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I've heard the notifications only go out in-game mail to US residents. Not sure if this would be affecting you @OnlyOneAboveAll
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Marvel Insider and Kabam are 2 separate independent entities!
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    I am a US resident. I used to get the in game mail. I don't anymore for some reason.
  • Hi there! You'll need to contact Marvel Insider regarding this one.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    You want us to contact Marvel Insider about In Game messages from MCOC?
    About in-game messages @Kabam Vydious ?
    You guys should be promoting each other.
  • Stewman wrote: »
    You want us to contact Marvel Insider about In Game messages from MCOC?

That would just be me misreading this. Apologies all around.

@OnlyOneAboveAll, sorry for the confusion on my part. So Marvel Insider messages are definitely meant to go out for those who live in the US. However, if you moved or are using a VPN this can cause the issue in why you aren't getting them anymore. If these don't apply to you, please contact our support team and let them know that you're within the US and have suddenly stopped receiving your Marvel Insider messages within the game.
    They are promoting MCoC om their website and you guys should be promoting Marvel Insider in the game.
    Ok, got it. I did move outside USA. And did get a phone which I am using from country I'm in right now. So non USA VPN. But if I log into one of my old devices from USA I should be fine? Move only temporary.
  • Ok, got it. I did move outside USA. And did get a phone which I am using from country I'm in right now. So non USA VPN. But if I log into one of my old devices from USA I should be fine? Move only temporary.

You'll be able to receive them once your back within the US.
    Thank you
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious for replying and clearing that up.