**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW rewards [Merged Threads]

I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Now that AW season 1 is finished. When can we expect to see the rewards come out? I cant remember seeing a confirmed date anywhere.
@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Probably a few hours after the war ends just like AQ rank rewards
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Probably a few hours after the war ends just like AQ rank rewards

Not saying that you are wrong but this seems a bit overly optimistic. @Kabam Miike can we get some sort of official response please?
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited April 2018
    How long after season ends do you think will be for the rewards to be out

Edited to add i mean aw season lol
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited April 2018
    Season shows it doesnt end for like another 11Hrs or so.

So hopefully tomorrow
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    patience, young one, I'd say four/six hours at least
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Still 9h 37 minutes for the end of the season
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    The season ends right around maintenance time... so maybe after maintenance is over...but this is Kabam so I wont get my hopes up...
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Thabka for the reaponse
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Supermjb91 wrote: »
    Great that could be weeks lmao

I would rather that than ally’s getting extra for cheating and piloting mate

I wouldn't if they were gonna be busted should have been before the end of the season why should the rest of us have to wait? give out the rewards asap and then ban or whatever after...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

I wouldn't if they were gonna be busted should have been before the end of the season why should the rest of us have to wait? give out the rewards asap and then ban or whatever after...

There’s no rush though, we know the rewards are coming.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Dunno why my comment is getting deleted.

Hopefully kabam will look into matchmaking for all alliances to ensure that everything was fair. Seems many allis missed out finding the last war.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

You're right that the season is ending soon! But before we give out any rewards, we're going to take some time to ensure that no funny business took place before giving out all of the rewards. Our goal is to have them all out to you all by tomorrow, but this might change if there is any issues that arise.

@Kabam Miike could you comment on whether cheating alliances will affect rankings?

For example, if alliance A use mods to get into gold 1 and they are caught, then they don’t get their Aw season Rewards. Alliance B are the top alliance in gold 2 and they would love the extra rewards, which currently they aren’t getting because alliance A have cheated to get ahead of them. When alliance A are punished, will alliance B then jump up into the last place of gold 1, thereby getting the rewards they earned. Thanks.
  • Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    Honestly, tomorrow would be solid. I expected a much longer wait time. Fingers crossed!

There’s no rush though, we know the rewards are coming.

if people didn't want them asap it would have never been asked so yea there is a rush.......
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    We should get our places bumped up if there are any cheaters right? Because they would have to be immediately removed.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 71
    @Kabam Miike

there are many people waiting for AW season rewards to be paid before moving to a new alliance. is that what you recommend? or is it safe to move to the new alliance as soon as the season ends?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Grab wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

there are many people waiting for AW season rewards to be paid before moving to a new alliance. is that what you recommend? or is it safe to move to the new alliance as soon as the season ends?

They've said in the past you have to wait till rewards are given out before moving just like with SA rewards
    the terrible answer that was given is the only answer we will get
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    In other words: You’ve been Kabammed! :wink:
  • GrabGrab Posts: 71
    thanks @Patchie93
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Well it's already established there's a cheating alliance in platinum 3, so here's to hoping kabam does the right thing and gives whoever ends up in gold 1 #1 spot the platinum 3 rewards.
  • Hey All,

You're right that the season is ending soon! But before we give out any rewards, we're going to take some time to ensure that no funny business took place before giving out all of the rewards. Our goal is to have them all out to you all by tomorrow, but this might change if there is any issues that arise.

You meen " many issues that arise" not "any" right?
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    How are differences in number of Wars going to be accounted for? MMXIV is automatically getting rank 1 rewards. What about groups that ended up in Platinum 1 and should have been in Master?

What is going to be done about the points alliances earned from individual members that were using mods and hacks? We faced several groups that were more than suspected and reported by members of our alliance. I know the individual members were banned but what about the rest of the alliance that got an elevated placement and potential rewards.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    How are differences in number of Wars going to be accounted for? MMXIV is automatically getting rank 1 rewards. What about groups that ended up in Platinum 1 and should have been in Master?

What is going to be done about the points alliances earned from individual members that were using mods and hacks? We faced several groups that were more than suspected and reported by members of our alliance. I know the individual members were banned but what about the rest of the alliance that got an elevated placement and potential rewards.

Huh? this couldn't have affected you. Kabam clearly said it only affected one alliance. Kabam wouldn't make that up.

In all seriousness I hope they handle this issue uniformly, and don't give special treatment to specific alliances.
  • Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    Riegel wrote: »

Huh? this couldn't have affected you. Kabam clearly said it only affected one alliance. Kabam wouldn't make that up.

In all seriousness I hope they handle this issue uniformly, and don't give special treatment to specific alliances.

They already have given special treatment. In week 2 of the season, on Sunday, my alliance started matchmaking....and it searched for hours before finally matchmaking closed without us being able to start a 3rd war. We submitted a ticket and were told "sorry, you're SOL". If the the issues were handled uniformally, we would have our scores averaged and one more War's worth of points would be added to our final tally - just like the $$$ alliance.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »

They already have given special treatment. In week 2 of the season, on Sunday, my alliance started matchmaking....and it searched for hours before finally matchmaking closed without us being able to start a 3rd war. We submitted a ticket and were told "sorry, you're SOL". If the the issues were handled uniformally, we would have our scores averaged and one more War's worth of points would be added to our final tally - just like the $$$ alliance.

Same here. Seems like everytime matchmaking is mentioned, the comment gets removed.