**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Arena reward system.

Vatsal1Vatsal1 Posts: 6
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I grinded Hyperion arena round 1 for about 25 hr over 3 days to get 6.7 M points. I was ranked 10054. My players ratings is around 144k. It was difficult and tiresome grind and I really wasted my weekend on game to get good champion. I think Kabam should change this arena reward method.

My suggestion is to create different brackets based on players ratings ( Somewhat similar to rewards given out during 12.0 updates). Minimum of three bracket for starting will do good.

It will help may summoner like me to get new characters and catch up with other players.

Comments

• DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    Same here too, spending more time for arena and sacrificing my sleep
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    edited June 2017
    That is an insane amount of time to grind for 1 champ.

My question is however - how would you regulate the brackets. the problem is there might be a Veteran player that sells all his 3* so he falls into a lower bracket ? That would be way more unfair
  • Vatsal1Vatsal1 Posts: 6
    In that case middle bracket will be effected , still lower bracket will be benefited.
    And still cutoffs will be lower as many Veteran will not sale there 3* to get in lower bracket.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    There are already brackets for arena ...
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    There are already brackets for arena ...

there are brackets for days played which i call pay to win not rating brackets.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    The arena is not meant for everyone to be handed a new champ just because they play the game. You need to take the time and build up your roster to compete in the arena. They have doubled the amount of people who can potentially receive the basic champ now. It is just a matter of how many get in the pool. The system is just fine.
  • cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    What do you mean you didn't get Hyperion with 6.7M?
    The cutoff was around 6.49 and at least 13,300 got him
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yeah, hyperion was top tier and should have a really high cut off. The previous arena gave away venom for only 2.1mil. Every other week there is a champ much more attainable for newer or more casual players. If you haven't put in the same amount of time or effort as a veteran player you shouldn't expect the game to be molded for your needs. Grind for the easier champs and pretty soon you'll have the rooster to attain the top tier champs much more easily.
    cab55 wrote: »
    What do you mean you didn't get Hyperion with 6.7M?
    The cutoff was around 6.49 and at least 13,300 got him

I got Hyperion.
    neb wrote: »
    Yeah, hyperion was top tier and should have a really high cut off. The previous arena gave away venom for only 2.1mil. Every other week there is a champ much more attainable for newer or more casual players. If you haven't put in the same amount of time or effort as a veteran player you shouldn't expect the game to be molded for your needs. Grind for the easier champs and pretty soon you'll have the rooster to attain the top tier champs much more easily.

I will get champion but still need resources to rank him up. And to get that resources is also not easy. So I am again struck there to do AQ and use unit on revive.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    It's a contest. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Vatsal1 wrote: »
    I will get champion but still need resources to rank him up. And to get that resources is also not easy. So I am again struck there to do AQ and use unit on revive.

You can always choose to do easier maps that won't require you to use revives.

If you find grinding a chore then stop grinding for high demand champs. Complaining about the system just because someone else was and is willing to put up the work for it is just plain dumb.
  • cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    I agree with a different rating system. I only got 8 4* champs now. Maximum I've gotten on the arena is 2.1 Mil for Venom. I can't sustain a streak of more than 12, (averaging around 10) as I don't have enough 3*s to keep going either.
    I'd recommend you look up a guide on how to attain an infinite streak. There's no reason to keep resetting your multiplier.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    the "community" caused the cutoff to be so high this one is not on Kabam...(I did 6.66mil) because I saw it coming...
    neb wrote: »
    I'd recommend you look up a guide on how to attain an infinite streak. There's no reason to keep resetting your multiplier.

I was doing infinite streak.
    edited June 2017
    I was responding to the guy that said he couldn't get his streak over 12. Lol, why is every post flagged?
  • cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    Can't do an infinite streak.... Not enough Champs.