**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any fix in works for Game crashes.

Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I experience multiple crashes a day at least 5. During matches during AW during AQ have a Lenovo tab3 never had this issue before just wondering if kabam is going to fix this issue any time soon thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    It seems to happen at certain times. It always happens with my wife and I on the next fight we load (e.g. if I crash and she loads her next fight, hers crashes). Both have Iphone 6+, tried on different networks, started happening in 17.2, and happens once every 15 minutes roughly. I have to restart MCOC before every "important" fight but it still gets me even after a fresh load of the game. Please help
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Yeah I'm getting it bout 45 minutes in. Crash I have no other games besides this one and all apps like YouTube disabled on my tablet is strictly for mcoc. never had a problem till now or the spring update. Its bad for alot of us hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    Also lost an ultron in AQ cause of some bad lag when sentinel hit me with an sp2.