Game crashes on iPad mini 2 every 30 minutes

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 502 ★★★
Hi, been getting non-stop crashes on my iPad mini 2nd gen. Previous update used to work fine, maybe a crash once every 2-3 weeks at most. Now, if I am doing anything, it will crash about every 30 minutes.

Crashes - in event quests, AW, AQ (both in fight and just on the map), in the healing quest.

Champs used - any champs

Comments

  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    U R NOT ALONE IN THIS,BRO ... HAPPENING TO MANY OF US !
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Kabam please help. This is literally unplayable.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Lenovo tab3 also multiple crashes a day at least 5.
  • Hello bdawg923, KINGLEO, and Apex1212,

    To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a bug report:

    Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

    Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 321 ★★
    This is happening to my wife and I on iPhone 6+. Please help. It happens AT THE SAME time for us on 4G or WIFI. When we are on separate networks it still crashes the next fight we load or sometimes even the next action we perform (e.g. opening a crystal).

    This is KILLING me in AW and AQ literally. Please help! It's been ever since 17.2 went live.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 321 ★★
    Why are threads about the iphone 6/6+ issues being deleted?

    Yea, Iphone 6+ is having major issues. Between the crashes every 15 mins, the lag from weather effects dropping FPS, the random movements, and timing issues are driving me nuts and making the game so hard to play. I can't even adjust to these issues... Everything was fine in 11.x. The game is not much any different than that version (solo, arena, AQ, AW, event quests). There are no upgraded graphics or textures. There are no new game modes that would push the processing power or memory of a device that previously worked. The MCOC code & device drives & memory leaks are the problem here, or am I missing something.
  • Yes, I am having the same issues not with the iPhone 6+ but the the iPhone 6 as the above poster. Can barely play the game anymore.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Kabam Rose wrote: »
    Hello bdawg923, KINGLEO, and Apex1212,

    To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a bug report:

    Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

    Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!

    iPad mini 2
    iOS 10.3.1
    No screenshots
    Issue occuring everywhere. While loading into matches, or switching between game modes, or even mid fight Can't reproduce on command. Just happens every 20 min or so
    The game just closes and kicks me to the iPad home screen
  • James12James12 Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    HI, is there a fix for this yet????? I've been crashing since April's update...before a fight starts the game crashes. Im on ipad mini 2 and its frustrating as heck, every time, I lose 50% health on war and quest
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 502 ★★★
    My iPad mini was doing well in 18.0 (crashes 1 time every few days) but now in 18.0.1 it's back to every 20 minutes or so.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Same happening here (iphone 6) since the update. Costed me atack bonus on AW already, this is total bs
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Same happening here (iphone 6) since the update. Costed me atack bonus on AW already, this is total bs

    Yep, I don't care if it happens in between menus (which it does) or questing (which it does), but it costs deaths in AW, costs 50% health in AQ, and it's really expensive since we have to keep buying potions
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited May 2018
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    Same happening here (iphone 6) since the update. Costed me atack bonus on AW already, this is total bs

    Yep, I don't care if it happens in between menus (which it does) or questing (which it does), but it costs deaths in AW, costs 50% health in AQ, and it's really expensive since we have to keep buying potions

    We lost the War because of that, we lost cause of 40 points, 1 atack bonus is 80 points, if the game hadnt crashed we would have won.

    Not to mention another emergency maintenance today during the dungeon i was playing, now the champs i was using are on cooldown and i got defeated rewards. Its unbelievable man
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    My iPhone 6 is basically unplayable now and my iPad Pro crashes almost every time I try to play for more than a few minutes saying I have connection issues... sometimes it’s followed by emergency maintenance announcements but usually I just eat health, units, and potions! I’m close to quitting this unplayable game if it can’t be fixed... the newer harder and more time demanding content out there is basically impossible to navigate when I spend hours constantly reloading the game!!
  • JavierSG91JavierSG91 Posts: 5
    I have the same isssue with my ipad mini 2, have already sent 2 crash reports and havent got any answer so far, the issue is getting worst with time, i literally cant play for more than 5 min without the game crashing, is screwing me in AQ and AW and also when I want to play a hard mission
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 285
    Wow so these posts are from 2018 and now it's almost September of 2020, so is this a problem that can't be fixed or even addressed by u guys at kabam or are u just washing ur hands of it and saying it's the device, I've been dealing with this for a long time and ive never actually seen any explanation or anything from you guys at kabam, hello anyone?? Bueller, Bueller??
Sign In or Register to comment.