**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Season rewards give rise to piloting.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Obi_Jedi0110101Obi_Jedi0110101 Posts: 35
    Nobody is using it as an excuse, it’s a problem that needs to be adressed. It’s to the point it’s a whole black market of the game. Like I said before, it’s hyper inflated the difficulty in the game bc of false data. Fix it. Don’t punish anyone until after your fix bc your game would end if it went that way. I like this game and want to keep playing it. But it’s gotten dumb. Shell accounts .... people who don’t even play. It’s just dumb. #MAWGA
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Exactly. It needs to be adressed

But you can’t just claim it’s haplened because you lost 2 wars in a row...

You could of lost on diversity points, on opponents getting a higher attack bonus.

That’s like you cleared the map and they say you were piloting.. no proof in it.

Mainly happens at the top anyway, like ISO8/8B etc they do it, I’ve got proof of it, but nothing happens.
  • Options
    I’m not. Take your internet law degree to Facebook please. Anyone that denies this is just in denial. Keep pretending like you don’t do it or it doesn’t exist and maybe it will go away right? Wast d enough words on this reply alre
  • Options
    Did you make a new account just for this topic?
  • Options
    You’re funny! 😅😅 Lets all be adults here and fix an obvious problem. Only people against it are the ones who benefit by it because it’s very real. I’ve been in the top 200 for a while, it is what it is.... but it’s run it’s course and is creating a “bubble” that’s bound to burst and then you all will be like “why?.. making up stuff to sound important and deflect,.....” I’m not admitting or accusing bc I know what that would do... let’s just call it a day and end it huh?
  • Options
    You’re funny! 😅😅 Lets all be adults here and fix an obvious problem. Only people against it are the ones who benefit by it because it’s very real. I’ve been in the top 200 for a while, it is what it is.... but it’s run it’s course and is creating a “bubble” that’s bound to burst and then you all will be like “why?.. making up stuff to sound important and deflect,.....” I’m not admitting or accusing bc I know what that would do... let’s just call it a day and end it huh?

No one knows who you are talking to or directing anything at. I know piloting is an issue. Your posts are just very hard to follow.
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    We had a guy die right away against us in an AW, he was awful, but when path 8 needed to be cleared to nudge them ahead at the last minute, he revived and magically destroyed Mordo and Magik using SW without barely getting a scratch. Its such a helpless feeling watching it happen.
  • Options
    Sorry man, I only come on forums when it matters. And this particular issue matters
  • Options
    Just trying to help everyone out is all..... you’re welcome
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    It is what it is, waiting on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit to confirm anything..... fix this mess please. After all it’s a mess you created....
  • Options
    ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34
    Nothing to fix . Kabam already mention piloting is legal. Just that sharing account with somebody else might have other consequences and that the account holder is to blame if that happens.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    It is what it is, waiting on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit to confirm anything..... fix this mess please. After all it’s a mess you created....

Actually the moderators have no control over what happens on the game they only run these forums and tell kabam stuff about it kabam is the ones who created the problem
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    ImranAzhar wrote: »
    Nothing to fix . Kabam already mention piloting is legal. Just that sharing account with somebody else might have other consequences and that the account holder is to blame if that happens.

Piloting by definition requires account sharing, and account sharing is not legal. But they can only punish accounts, not people, so obviously the account being shared bears the brunt of the punishment when it happens.
  • Options
    It’s super easy to fix, there are plenty of games that are device specific, Time for this game to be the same. That’s the only way. It removes all doubt, and before you want to address me acting like “how do you know”..... I know buster. I’ve been up top for a while since before 5* this is common practice. For the last time I will reiterate “piloting” has evolved from saving conflicting schedules to reaping huge rewards.... integrity. Get some
  • Options
    @shadow_lurker22 you are correct... and #kabam needs to fix it
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Piloting by definition requires account sharing, and account sharing is not legal. But they can only punish accounts, not people, so obviously the account being shared bears the brunt of the punishment when it happens.

Idk why I don’t see more people post this. The actual people piloting wouldn’t be violating the tos
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    It doesn’t matter. #kabam won’t do anything until their bottom line is effected, never,ind the black market they’ve created with this nonsense. I can sit here and tel, you the going rate for pilots is $10 per person they run.... there are alliances that have bidding wars over the same pilots. Sick of people acting like it doesn’t exist..... you all know it’s true. I purposefully am not leaning towards admission because this has been going on since Ultron was the AQ boss..... which was no big deal but piloting has evolved. It’s gone from time/item saving to a whole new monster. Thanks season rewards. I think #kabam knows it and let’s it happen because of business. Think about it. Say a guy wants to quit..... so he sells his account.... and yes this common practice. If h hadn’t, then that’s one less account logging in.... in the business world the more you log into the game the more chance you have at spending. It’s just getting tiresome. Like I said earlier, you all think it’s benefitting you but it’s not. It’s hurting you and everyone else because it creates a false inflation. The game gets harder based on data so essentially you’re shooting yourself in the foot while shooting everyone else at the same time. STOP DENYING IT! #kabam I have a simple solution. So fix the problem and don’t tell us how you di, just do it. Then for first time offenses you apply a lockout for all account affected, just like when you change alliances for 10 days..... no alliance rewards. Next offense you enact a 10 day ban from the game..... 3rd offense you just issue a permanent ban. This will weed out she’ll accounts made for the sole purpose of piloting. It’s hurting your bottom line #kabam..... even though pilots die you lose money. I’m sick of it. A large ban would kill the game so let’s just take it easy and give people a chance to adjust. A certain person revealed it live via YouTube and blamed it on a “valentines date” so don’t act clueless #kabam..... surprised he’s still anybody in the community after that. The point is, you claimed you wanted to bring balance to the game with the 12.0 nerf #kabam but truth is, you killed the old gods to bring in new ones to begin the process all over. And now it’s come home to roost. You got alliances paying people who aren’t even in the alliance to play accounts for rewards they otherwise shouldn’t get lest they spend gobs of money..... money you should have. I’m tired of it. Play your own account or don’t play. It’s that simple. Many of us played your game chasing prestige..... and paid. But now it’s about those season rewards, so people still pay, just not to you #kabam. And ally these haters can fly I a kite because I don’t care anymore. Time to set the slaves free.... fix this ****. It’s stupid and undermines the point of the game... where is your pride huh? You got 15 guys who haven’t played their own alliance war in a year? What is that!? For a game that presses so hard to continue it’s pretty one sided. The same people always benefit. Not even gonna drop names bc like I said I just want this fixed fo all of us, but this stuff has been going on forever.... ever heard of the 1 death rule and then you pm an officer your info? That was when prestige for aq was top priority, now that aw season rewards are the biggest thing in the game it stands to reason that maybe #kabam is behind this all along.... why not? Whe. Someone quits they sell their account.... an otherwise dead data space now has become an account that carries on. And what better way to coax revenue then keep you on as much as possible. Deny it all you want, because I’m not trying to implicate any one, but it nds to change.... already talk of next season peopl hi omg outside pilots, people that aren’t even in the alliance..... this is BS and it’s gotten way out of hand. If you can’t play then don’t. I like this game and want it to continue but at this wreckless rate. Do something about this. It’s expired.... let the chips fall where they fall otherwise legal action can be taken against you especially if you know of the problem @Kabam Miike and refuse to fix it while people throw money at you to get nowhere..... plus it’s unethical business practice. End the piloting and bring true balance to the game..... or is that not what you want? Could argue it that way also...... why not target new users with offers. The 12.0 nerf was a sham. You killed gods to make new ones to start the chase alll over again only to kill them again. Come at me with some logic for this, I’m open ears @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @MAWGA..... MAKE ALLIANCE WARS GREAT AGAIN

I ate 4 cookies in the time it took me to read this post am I a fast reader or a slow eater?

Well that depends on how fast you eat your cookies.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Idk why I don’t see more people post this. The actual people piloting wouldn’t be violating the tos

This is not correct. Account Sharing is a violation of TOS. Regardless of whether you're the Pilot or the "Passenger". When you add accepting money for it and other compound issues, that's a whole other legality.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    I would love to see Kabam remove account sharing from the game. They say they take it seriously, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Until then, I don’t buy it. From what I’ve seen and witnessed first hand, it’s out of control, I just can’t see them doing anything about it. There would be so many accounts banned, and many of those would be from the top allys.

As much as I agree with you OP, I think this will fall on deaf ears. You’ll see another post by a mod asking you to report it and then that will be it. Nothing will happen to these guys, their allys or the rewards they cheated all season to get.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    You guys do realize a lot of reports were sent on admitted piloters, but nothing done.
  • Options
    GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    edited April 2018
    He’s absolutely right. Everyone knows it’s gotten out of control. I’m in an alliance that was top 15 in AW and 3200+ war rating all year then boom last few weeks every war our top opponents have 1-2 deaths across 3bgs. The same guys we’ve played 4-5 times before this season and were dying 20-25 times a war. You don’t get that good in a couple weeks. I fully support the Kabam team because they’re doing something right for all of us to be playing like we do. But I do hope they fix this situation. It takes the integrity from the game. People have lives and every day things happen. The leaderboard should reflect a true 30 member skill not 1-2.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Guess you need to hire a better pilot! Jk 😂😂

But seriously.... #makeparagraphsgreatagain