**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking Alliance

hi guyz my acnt name is RAZORSHARAN i am lvl 38 working hard to get on to lvl 40 , need some advice and guidance please can anyone accpet me in well developed alliance i need to work hard but the clan now that i an is lazy ones even if i search a clan i always get a clan that is lazy so please anyone help me to accept me in any of your clan

[Edited by Moderation]
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DCG921DCG921 Posts: 55
    Hi I I read your post and I will be more than happy to help you with anything you need that's what an alliance does for each other. We run map 2 for now and 100% each time we dissipate in WAR and for just starting out with experienced players are rating is pretty good because we win. We are really big on teamwork communication and ambition there's no drama no kicking you out if we don't win there's only building up towards a goal. My Line my id is: psyche2119...game tag: DCG921
  • JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    Check us out. We are buolding from within and currently developing new memebers. We run AQ 55522. My game id is jbw1313 check us out.
  • jwbw1313 can i join your alliance
  • chinq1chinq1 Posts: 22
    Building new alliance for strong players to continue to grow