**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this the first 6 star Rank 2 champion?

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
He hits like a truck!
pyq8qm9eoobb.png

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I personally want to see a rank 2 Killlmonger or Angela.
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    Me too, man. Me too.
    Muzz wrote: »
    Me too, man. Me too.

I wanna see a dupe too. To see how high of a sig level they get.
    They just go to 20 like normal. It will be interesting to see how the % of their abilities scales. A guy in my ally has a duped 6*.
    Muzz wrote: »
    They just go to 20 like normal. It will be interesting to see how the % of their abilities scales. A guy in my ally has a duped 6*.

I mean the max sig level.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I'm a little disappointed that his PI is only 11k
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    k0zbf8o05itn.jpg
    This is 1st one I knew of.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Absolute maniac rulk, some beast mode right there
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Check out my alliance....one mate just ranked duped gg to rank2
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Not mine, but a friend’s. Personally I brought Rulk to r2, but ran outta gold at level 21.
    fhazrm2vmdla.png

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    How long did it take you to get a 6 star champion?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

I need gold :(ioz4hveffyhp.png

KM and void showing, hope you have a 5* or 6* WS also for the “other” trinity.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★

I do have a 5* WS but haven't ranked him past R2. Tried him out though, tons of fun the potential he has with those synergies. I'm really digging the Void and KM synergy though. The regen is negligible that Void gets when inflicting a debuff but it's still a nice little bonus (around 350 hp). KM's synergy of purifying debuffs (35% chance then regen 4% health) has already saved my ass a few times during fights.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★

I do have a 5* WS but haven't ranked him past R2. Tried him out though, tons of fun the potential he has with those synergies. I'm really digging the Void and KM synergy though. The regen is negligible that Void gets when inflicting a debuff but it's still a nice little bonus (around 350 hp). KM's synergy of purifying debuffs (35% chance then regen 4% health) has already saved my ass a few times during fights.

Is the WS bonus from KM 5% like the 5* or did it scale also?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Where are tier5 basic fragments available?
  • MoshMosh Posts: 18
    Moshjiller has a r2 Angela on suicides running 4300 attack
  • MoshMosh Posts: 18
    Mosh wrote: »
    Moshjiller has a r2 Angela on suicides running 4300 attack

But rank 2 unduped prestige is garbage.. 7800.. should’ve been 9k or so because of the extra catalysts needed..

• xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    SCZ wrote: »

It is 5%. You can look this guy up in-game, roastedbagel, and see his 6star Killmonger. You can check the synergies and see that it is still only 5%.
  • xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    SCZ wrote: »

It is 5%. You can look this guy up in-game, roastedbagel, and see his 6star Killmonger. You can check the synergies and see that it is still only 5%.
    I love that this became a share thread for R2’s. Keep it up, friends.

Muzz~

PS: Here’s a vid of RH vs ROL/CM if you’d like to see his damage.
    https://youtu.be/MCD0EcdKFAc
  • 1q80105snz8w.png

Guy in my alliamce duped his 6 star cable