**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why me

I got two 5 stars today, my pulls were kamal khan and she hulk

Comments

• ULTIM0_CAMELULTIM0_CAMEL Posts: 19
    9xx39h6m2qwh.png
    jiuchcbiur2i.png
  • edited April 2018
    It happens i am on a 13 in a row unlucky streak. Gets depressing
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You must have committed a heinous crime in a previous life.
    I’m actually a seasoned summoner but I only got back into the game in December
    Score of what
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    You should know how this game works is what Daz is saying
    What in this post would suggest that I don’t know what I’m doing
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    You wanted to know why the universe hates you I guess, based on the thread title. If you've played this game for longer than about half an hour then you should know that getting two trash five stars is not unusual at all. "Why me"? Why not you?
    I’m aware that they’re still usable it’s more just that it’s funny to me that out of two crystals on two accounts I got some of the most notably bad champions
    Not unusual*
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    Crack up. It's part of the game. I got Rhino today and wasn't stoked but will be ok for war D. Out of the ten 5* champs I've opened 2 r half decent. AA and dupped RH.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    She-hulk is not too bad, she is actually ok.
    Kamala Khan, well....hmmm...., she has fury.....
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    5x81yzpjhqhn.png Your 5* roster sucks?! The only good champs I have is magik and like cage. Maybe Ronan. And of course mordo is good for defense. But the I got Cyclops who is just so damn effective
    Lol I’m not sure why these people are getting so angry, I was just sharing my bad luck
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    edited April 2018
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    5x81yzpjhqhn.png Your 5* roster sucks?! The only good champs I have is magik and like cage. Maybe Ronan. And of course mordo is good for defense. But the I got Cyclops who is just so damn effective

Not true, Cyclops has been deemed very effective by our favorite Kabam admin!

But to be serious now though, that Luke Cage and King Groot also have very good uses.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Lol I’m not sure why these people are getting so angry, I was just sharing my bad luck

It's hard to explain the struggle prior to shards being a thing.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    What happened to the meme I posted?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    What happened to the meme I posted?

Did you post a fake 5* pull? Don't get alarmed, I'm not posting the one fake 5* pull... but was that the meme?

No it was a meme about cyclops being a useful champion
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Why does the first picture have level 35 and the second picture said level 23
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I got two 5 stars today, my pulls were kamal khan and she hulk

We don't care.
    One is my main account and the other is my main
    Lol I mean second