**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 star?

Hi, I was just wondering if we get a 2 Star Sabretooth? Because we got a 2 star black panther. Thank you

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Cockateal wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering if we get a 2 Star Sabretooth? Because we got a 2 star black panther. Thank you

Yes please
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

Completely agree. I like it when the 2* versions of new champs are released during the same month as the event quest through gifts in the mail.
    420sam wrote: »

Completely agree. I like it when the 2* versions of new champs are released during the same month as the event quest through gifts in the mail.

I think most of us agree that we need to collect,lol
    Although,I think it's only during movies or something when they give us a collectible,pristine 2*
    Although,I think it's only during movies or something when they give us a collectible,pristine 2*

Or even as a Marvel Insider offer. I would have preferred a Sabretooth 2* instead of a 2* X-Men champ crystal.

Or even as a Marvel Insider offer. I would have preferred a Sabretooth 2* instead of a 2* X-Men champ crystal.

What about us non-Americans?

I don't believe that stops a lot of them from participating in Marvel Insider. ;)

I don't believe that stops a lot of them from participating in Marvel Insider. ;)

Lol, Nah, Why would I?
    Anyway,We need a 2* to prevent the total destruction of the marvel universe,Long overdue.
  • CockatealCockateal Posts: 42

Ya, I think that too!