**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T2 Alpha and new 5*s

So with the introduction of all these new 5*s are we going to be seeing an increase of tier 2 alphas. Cause at the moment those are the hardest to get. I'm in a very high alliance and the only way to get more full t2 alphas is to finish LOL. Map 6 gives little shards if your even lucky enough to pull any. I like the introduction of new 5*s but to level them to rank 4/55 need more t2 alphas?

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Na they've only just begun milking T2A's for all the $ they can get.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Realistically if they want the top end players to have something to play for they need to.

Well over 300 players have cleared LOL 100%, this will mean they have enough for 5 Rank 4 5*

For these guys there is no further progression other than getting new champs and taking them to R3-45

Basically they need to start with more T2A but also T5B
  • MacMac Posts: 8
    Yep and giving us some way of getting a 5* generic AG for those that aren't fortunate enough to have a duped SL would be nice and ultimately make them more money because it gives those people a chance at completing Lab 100%
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Most of the top 5 alliances barely have 4 rank 4/55 5*s. I dont mind working for them but the never end aq of map 6 never ends with minimal shards of not progressing and yes $$$$ is what kabam is always after
  • SohaibbSohaibb Posts: 33
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Realistically if they want the top end players to have something to play for they need to.

Well over 300 players have cleared LOL 100%, this will mean they have enough for 5 Rank 4 5*

For these guys there is no further progression other than getting new champs and taking them to R3-45

Basically they need to start with more T2A but also T5B

I am still uncollected I have 4 5* in rank 4 also going to make Corvus 5:65 but after that I will have 0 T2 alpha. Actually issue is now tier 5 basic with a little Tier 2 alpha. So kabam should work on it as I already said that T5 basic and T2 alpha fragments should be given in arena also if they are not agree in giving full.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Most of the top 5 alliances barely have 4 rank 4/55 5*s. I dont mind working for them but the never end aq of map 6 never ends with minimal shards of not progressing and yes $$$$ is what kabam is always after

Did you mean 4 5/65s?

4 4/55s is upper Gold 1/Plat 3 territory.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167

Lol.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

Did you mean 4 5/65s?

4 4/55s is upper Gold 1/Plat 3 territory.

Oooolllld post..

Also as a mid gold 1 I have 3 r5s and 9 r4s

Oh gd it.

Necroposting got me.

And yeah, I was being conservative.

I have 9 r4s too.