**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DId you know that Sentinels Can't use lvl 3 in AQ?

EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
So, I saw the Changelog and there's nothing there talking about this. But there's a Merged Post about Sentinels AQ where I found that answer by Kabam Miike (there's a print to confirme that information).
Also in my second round of AQ in map 5 I was fighting a Sentinel that has used lvl 2 with 3 bars of powers, so Sentinels can't use lvl 3 in Alliance Quest, for now. That's why I noticed this.

How about u? DId you know that Sentinels Can't use lvl 3 in AQ?

PS: I made a Pool because it's better to see, this post could be merged with the others!

DId you know that Sentinels Can't use lvl 3 in AQ? 40 votes

I did, big deal!
80%
Etaki_LirakoiRagamugginGunnerdanielmathSnizzbarMr_PlatypusJaffacakedWorld EaterstakRaganatorChris_L_HPrimmer79Anurag1606Sac123_Whatnot72056ShinyMew2TheOneAndOnly420samSammyJankisCodornasLt_Magnum_1 32 votes
I didn't know that, wow!
10%
The_Prankster16dfmoore26Nick0609MethedUp 4 votes
I had not even realized
10%
sfu_koraxSomeoneElseHellstorm_cx23433 4 votes
BS
0%

Comments

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    ypk2d53azq6i.jpg

Here's the print :)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Sentineloids never had a sp3.
    Sentinel does
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Sentinel does

They have 3 bars of power, but can't use lvl 3 in AQ. Sentinels use lvl 2 instead, even with 3 bars
    They have 3 bars of power just like other game modes or symbioids or adaptoids, but not a sp3.
    Is not something new, is here since the beginning of the game
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I did, big deal!
    They have 3 bars of power just like other game modes or symbioids or adaptoids, but not a sp3.

Symbiods did not have 3 bars of power.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I had not even realized
    Sentinel does
    These are brand new in AQ. There is no “since the beginning of the game.” Symboids never had 3 bars of power. These Sentinels do, but I guess they cannot use them. That was not clear.
    Sentinel does
    These are brand new in AQ. There is no “since the beginning of the game.” Symboids never had 3 bars of power. These Sentinels do, but I guess they cannot use them. That was not clear.

"since the beginning of the game" that the AI can have 3 bars of power without having a special 3 activated. You can see those in all act 4, for example, and even Realm of Legends.
    Symbioids , deadpooloids had a special 3 in the past at some point too, but again no special 3
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I did, big deal!
    EvilRazor wrote: »
    So, I saw the Changelog and there's nothing there talking about this. But there's a Merged Post about Sentinels AQ where I found that answer by Kabam Miike (there's a print to confirme that information).
    Also in my second round of AQ in map 5 I was fighting a Sentinel that has used lvl 2 with 3 bars of powers, so Sentinels can't use lvl 3 in Alliance Quest, for now. That's why I noticed this.

How about u? DId you know that Sentinels Can't use lvl 3 in AQ?

PS: I made a Pool because it's better to see, this post could be merged with the others!

U made a pool, can I swim in it?
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I had not even realized
    "since the beginning of the game" that the AI can have 3 bars of power without having a special 3 activated. You can see those in all act 4, for example, and even Realm of Legends.
    Symbioids , deadpooloids had a special 3 in the past at some point too, but again no special 3
    Story and Event quests are different. The node descriptions will say if they can use SP3. In AQ Map 4, regular champions have 3 bars of power and can use SP3. Unlike story and event quests, their description does not specifically say that they can use SP3. Sentinels in AQ have 3 bars of power but cannot use them. That is why people are confused.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I did, big deal!
    Sentinel does

Also Act 4 is a poor example. In Act 4 Chapter 4 Quest 6 the champs can use their s3. In ROL of course none of them do.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Some of Act 4 has S3 abilities, but most of SQ up to Act 4 has no S3, even though all opponents have 3 bars of power.

Same goes for EQ up to Heroic difficulty. Only Master and UC level EQ has S3 active.

So this mechanic has been in the game forever. It's just kind of new to AQ.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I did, big deal!

Syms only had 2 bars of power and i don’t remember deadpooloids or Ultron drones